Hi Everyone

barbill

Same as SwedishChef1977
Hello I am BB just joined reading rules over and over and forums all you seem like great people. Were all here for different reasons

I hope I find NEW FRIENDS....Was recommended by a work buddy says the friendliest place on the Web.I have Lupus and if you know about it its not s joke pain n stress 24/7 am in need of things im reading till I find what I like .I look forward to being everyone's friend. ..especially Mods that I have not met yet but hear there great and excellent security. .Thanks for your time ya'll the BB.Still learning as this is my first time joining a community any mistakes please speak up ..But read all rules...Not saying never ordered online because been doing for years ..I just happen to be lucky and find this wonderful place of paradise

LOL, I can't help it, tha's funny. Nice catch btw

lol its even more amusing that he attempted to type correctly, pretty ghey avatar choice btw...tks ur friend MM

Nice to make your acquintance barbill.  I'm ZeroZia (ZZ, for short)  if you need any help in the forums I'll answer your questions as best I can.  Sorry to hear that you suffer from Lupus.  I hear that it is a truly difficult thing to live with.

Nice to make your acquintance barbill.  I'm ZeroZia (ZZ, for short)  if you need any help in the forums I'll answer your questions as best I can.  Sorry to hear that you suffer from Lupus.  I hear that it is a truly difficult thing to live with.
Thank you for your kind post ZZ, but "BarBill" is no longer with us, nor does he suffer from Lupus, or at least I sincerely doubt it. This was a recently banned member making a rather poor, thinly disguised attempt at returning under a new name. Again though, thank you for your caring concern and post. I just wanted to make note of the situation, as I hate to see caring people "played for suckers", as it were. Have a great week.

Hey don't sweat it... You live and learn  /default_smile.png  Enjoy your time here....great bunch of people here with a lot of knowledgable people....

KK

Never knew Zonked but I find theses introduction interludes amusing
Just think of a Cadillak type of member, but with more spelling/language errors, more questions, less intelligence, and a bad attitude.
Or just check out posts by "SwedishChef1977", if you feel like acquiring a headache.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dvz
Just think of a Cadillak type of member, but with more spelling/language errors, more questions, less intelligence, and a bad attitude.

Or just check out posts by "SwedishChef1977", if you feel like acquiring a headache.

He will always be so special to me in he was the one and only "block" I've ever put on someone. I sort of rue those days, as god only knows the special little undecipherable missives I may have received each night in my proverbial Christmas stocking (or would "stalking" be better?)

Don't forget his penchant for periods. NOT LIKE THOSE, though god only knows. How lovely, I just grossed myself out. I like to think that each period he used was an inner "bort" crying out for release from being trapped inside that twatsicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back