Hi From Chaos7979

chaos7979

Sapphire Sponsor
Hi everyone! I have belonged to a few boards, including drugbuyers.com (both formus), pharmacysources.com and a few others. I found membership in a board such as this to be invaluable.Thank you for letting me become a member and I hope I can be of service. :rolleyes:

Hello, and welcome to dbg.com Chaos....great username by the way...I may have to plagorize it at some future time....describes my life to a "T" ! Total Chaos!

You'll find many db.com refugees here. When you get a second, read thru the posts and the rules section- it will make your review and posting efforts easier and without drama!

Again, Welcome,, hope to see you around!

Frankiegirl

'db.com refugees' - that's a great term Frankiegirl considering what I've gathered from that old site. I'm pretty glad I had no part in it. Sometime I'd like to know what was it's downfall?

Hello Chaos - I am on a personal mission for a while - whoever you finally decide to buy from, do not let it be morepharmacyrx. You can read all the negative posts, and there are many, plus he just totally scammed me out of money. That's about as low as it gets. Don't get sucked in by the nice website - he is a loser. Other than that, welcome!

Hello Chaos - I am on a personal mission for a while - whoever you finally decide to buy from, do not let it be morepharmacyrx. You can read all the negative posts, and there are many, plus he just totally scammed me out of money. That's about as low as it gets. Don't get sucked in by the nice website - he is a loser. Other than that, welcome!
Miss Delivery,

Don't worry about sounding like a broken record, it's natural to feel resentment and anger toward the offending online pharmacy who scammed you. I have one myself that I continue to bring up (Oxycontinforum.com) so many times I think I might have mental problems ha. Maybe it's theraputic to talk about them because you'd have to live under a rock not to know the history behind that one, and only the dumbest fool would fall for it, yet I did!

Thanks for the heads up miss delivery! Who knows? You may have saved me and others some money.

Words from the wise(Obviously not me, ha): Read the entirety of the thread and don't post about Schedule I and II substances. Reading the entire thread is important because a lot of people read the first page, see good reviews, and place an order without realizing that the last 10 pages of the thread are dedicated to warning people of the "selective scamming" said vendor has been engaging in. And don't attract LE talking about Schedule I and II substances, prescription painkillers particularly on this site, as that seems to be a hot topic and is obviously extremely illegal.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back