Hi From Down South

Taco

Hello everyone,

I've started posting here and thought I should introduce myself.

I live deep down south and have been in this game for longer than I can remember. I am a member of several other forums, but believe you can't limit yourself to a couple. The more info you can gather, the better.

I look forward to getting to know you fine people and give helpful info when I can.

Thanks for allowing me into your group.

Be well

Taco

Hi Taco I am also a Southern gal. Welcome to the board. This is the best one around in my opinion. Happy hunting, Nicki

Hi coryandtrevor, i am a gal the deep south also.. Good to see someone else from my neck of the woods. ha ha. Ever need something let me know... Just wanted to shout out to ya ! 

mellowout

Thanks guys for the nice welcome. Yep, seeing my name when I log on makes me hungry too. Hum... might have me some of me tomorrow LOL.

Hi back at all you southerners. Is it HOT enough for you? GEEEZE

Yes it is very hot but al least we don't have to shovel it in the winter!! The summers are really nice up north though.

Hot is something we are not used to over here!! More often than not we are very wet or shovelling snow!!! Welcome Taco /default_smile.png you'll find some good folks around these parts...

Hello Taco & welcome. I'm new here too & I've found it to be a very warm welcoming forum. I look forward to seeing your posts here.

Hello Taco. Welcome! I am a new member here as well and I have found people to be very kind here! Enjoy!  /default_smile.png

Thanks to all of you for the nice welcome. I'm sorry I don't get around to post much, but enjoying my time spent here.

Keep fighting the fight to stay upright gang.

Be well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back