Hi from Ireland!

Iopu

I'm glad to have found the forum. I was clicking around on so many store websites wondering which were real or fake before I found this place!

Welcome my friend across the Irish Sea! You have stumbled upon a great community with many respected and reputable vendors. Have a look over the rules and the quoted info for new members thread pinned in this section. Any problems, please don't hesitate to contact myself or one of the other moderators, 2earls and catinthehat. ☺

"Sean I'd say the best one came from Tupelo, Mississippi. I'll tell you now that grown men cry and Irish girls are pretty..."

There is nothing more lovely than a green eyed freckly lass with an Irish lilt!

Welcome to DBG!

The Gentleman above me will always point you in the right direction.

and if I have my way I will cause you to spit your morning tea all over your screen....preferably through your nose :P

"What's the difference between God and Bono?
God doesn't wander around Dublin thinking he's Bono."

Thanks for the welcome guys. @UberSmash I thought your Bono joke was pretty funny! Strangely enough; I actually once found a ticket for a U2 show on the street before. About an hour before the show started (the owner was long gone and no way to find them). So I went on into the concert!

Welcome to the group. The group can kinda be like a U2 concert. Either your a fan for life or you just enjoy one song and move on. Hope your a die hard fan.. lol..  see you on the boards

Much love

Humboldtguy

"What's the difference between God and Bono?
God doesn't wander around Dublin thinking he's Bono."
@UberSmash hahahaha.... that's great  :lol:

Hey Iopu, 

Welcome to the forum from a fellow new person in town.  Ive been on here for a few weeks now and I now know the territory and lingo a little bit.  So, if there are any questions and you're thinking "Argh!  I can't ask someone that, its such a silly question" then please ask me because that's how I was feeling a few weeks ago.  I hope you have a nice weekend Dude!

Mr Galls,

Welcome! I visited Dublin in 99 for a week. Happened to land on St Pattys Day too. What a blast!! Everyone was so nice and generally friendly.  made me realize what assholes we are in the US sometimes.  I can't wait to go back and see more.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back