Hi from Missy50

Missy50

Just want to say hi, and I think I am finally getting the hang of it.  Sometimes I don't follow directions well, even if they are simple.  I could use some help with abbreviations and terms.  Thank you

Hi Missy50 and Justin,

It's easier than it first appears and you can ask about anything that you can't figure out. Just put @2earls or @PTFC In front of your question and it will notify us that you need assistance.

@Missy50 Welcome to DBG!

I completely understand your concern, I had the same issue at first glance but it all comes together over time. To add on to what @2earls's stated above, when you type in "@" without the parentheses and start typing a name like "@2ear" for example, you'll see that you can select 2earls as a user reference which notifies the user that you mentioned them. This works for all members and that's pretty much the hardest thing to get down at first as posting on the forums are concerned.

If you'd like advice abbreviations or terms you can contact a moderator or myself for assistance with that. Seeing you do not have the necessary post count to send a private message, you can go to my profile or a moderators profile and press the "poke" button, that's how I got 2earls attention when I couldn't send a private message back then. I guess you can compare it to facebook pokes, you can use them to be friendly or to get somebodies attention.

Remember to read up on the forums rules aswell, it's important that every user obeys the rules. If the rules are followed there will never be an issue.

The forum thread regarding the rules can be found here (you may click the link to open it in a new tab):

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Knowledge is power, power is success. 

-VII

Hello :) don't feel bad, I joined this site and whitlet back, but only occasionally. I come back recently and bam... entirety different website.. I wasn't sure if I was even in the right place at first lol. I'm still figuring it out.. 

Reactions: VII
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back