Hi from northeast.

Tmjd

Hello all.  I've been lurking on the forum for a while, but became a sponsor a few days ago. It took me that long to figure out BC. I feel/am old, my 2 and 5yos are proficient with their tablets, I'm a secular homeschooler and I've started using terms like "young people". I'm 32, I have a BA in linguistics from UF (Go Gators!) and an MBA from UMD .

I'm the perpetual underachiever in my family who's been cursed with anxiety/depression, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, bulging discs, and labral tears thanks to a fall from the 3rd step in Nov.. I was in pain management for 5 years, but my husband's new job while making 135k+, the new insurance doesn't cover my old doctors. I really dislike BCBS now, even though I've had them most of my life.

I went from being on f3nt patches and oxee for breakthrough, to nothing. I'm on kpin, Lyrica, cymbalta, and Ambi3n from my psychiatrist. She was collaborating with my pain mgmt before everything went to hell. i have an a c separation,  and PF was giving me hydros, but they said they can't give 80 in one month,  my ortho should have prescribed, but he told me to get from my pcp who will only give Tylenol 3, because I cant have tramadol due to seizures.

Currently, i hate everyone. I cancelled my surgery and just dont want to deal with anyone. My godfather/ uncle,  dog. and grandmother have died within 6 months. I am in a dangerous place, but my psych can only tell me to get a therapist. My husband's fsa pays for online therapy, but I still dislike them. So that's who I am and my situation. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back