Hi From The Land Of The Cheese Heads

tam

I've been reading a lot. Posted a few times. And learned I need to re-read some threads. It is nice to be here. Glad to

meet you. I like cheese but hate the cheese head moniker.

Welcome aboard! Glad to meet you as well. This a wonderful forum full of great people and valuable information! I just happen to love cheese myself.

I love cheese too. I am in Chicago.....hehehe so there wont be any football chat between us! Lol!

A great thread, in addition to the rules, is the "helpful quoted info for ne members". Just use the search function to find it

There is a ton of useful inoformation there!

Welcome!

I love cheese too. I am in Chicago.....hehehe so there wont be any football chat between us! Lol!

A great thread, in addition to the rules, is the "helpful quoted info for ne members". Just use the search function to find it

There is a ton of useful inoformation there!

Welcome!
I've moved on to a mild dislike of the sea hawks. Go bears go.

I've moved on to a mild dislike of the sea hawks. Go bears go.
Yeah, join the club...After they GAVE AWAY the Superbowl this year...grrrr.!!.Don't get me started.... /default_sad.png

I live in cheese but love the Bears ... so I will probably turn up in the river tomorrow /default_smile.png Welcome Tam! Cheese is great here isn't it!

I live in cheese but love the Bears ... so I will probably turn up in the river tomorrow /default_smile.png Welcome Tam! Cheese is great here isn't it!
We're a football state. Friday nights, badger Saturday, and all NFL. We do love the Pack but all fans are welcome. Favorite cheeses from heresatori asiago reserve and grande smoked provolone.

We're a football state. Friday nights, badger Saturday, and all NFL. We do love the Pack but all fans are welcome. Favorite cheeses from here

satori asiago reserve and grande smoked provolone.
Anything Grande is awesome!

I think you might be right lol.
I will have to try their smoked provolone. I wonder  how that would make a pizza taste. Pizza on the grill with smoked provolone. Now I am making myself hungry. /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back