Hi from the UK

Big H

Hi i have just joined and i thought i would introduce myself and hopefully get to know a bit about the site and how it works and the best vendors to use. My name is Big H and i'm hoping to finally find the medication i am looking for to make my life a little easier to cope with. I hope over time to get to know a few of you and that you can help point me in the right direction if needed. Thanks and happy New Year to everyone :-)

Thank you for the welocme. Are you in the Uk as i would like to know the best way to go about things. I have read the rules etc but i don't know whether i could get certain things posted to the Uk that we don't already have and i don''t know if i can mention what i am looking for by name etc of who to approach. Any guidance would be appreciated

Hey Big H,

I'm in the UK and  only joined the forum a few days ago.  First things first Dude, before you go hinting for vendors, get a heads up on the rules, there's a thread dedicated to this.  Read everything, even if you don't think that you will find what you're after; it gives you a sense of direction surprisingly, just jumping in to something random.  Then read some more and then some more and then  some more, you get the picture!  

I have been informed that the Mexican pharmacy thread is no good for us UK peeps.  Please seek a second opinion on this though. There are plenty of other options so investigate it thoroughly, don't just read the first and last pages, there are often changes in the availability of meds, the price, new meds available, etc.  I have found the E-mails source thread to be helpful, it all depends on what you are seeking.   Again, if something interests you, explore it, read the posts for information (and entertainment if you come across a good argument).  Ask the mods and knowledgable members for their opinion, often your question might seem silly, some vendors are deceptive for example and a simple question and answer could save your bacon.  Take your time H, fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.  There's loads more to this Forum and I can't explain it, you have to live it.  Good Luck!

Mr Galls,

Hi there, I have just joined and and also seeking a trusted vendor with quality meds.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back