Hi from the UK

RickBo78

Hi all.

My name is Rick and I live in the south of England.

I have read the rules and looking for good connections to help find some consistency to my situation.

I started having panic attacks and anxiety issues many years ago, I know the reasons why and have had the therapy, CBT and serontonine rebukers to cure me, no joy unfortunately. In the end I have managed my situation using Benzos, my last order of 90 tablets has lasted me around 10 months. The website I used seems to not be there any longer and I'm down to one tablet, I'm panicking.

Any help or advice for fast delivery would be appreciated, happy to join the community and help where possible.

Regards,

Rick

Hi Rick, Welcome to our community! Great that you have read the rules, the quoted info for new members thread may be of some assistance also. Please do not hesitate to give me or any of the Moderators a shout if you get stuck with anything. Have a look around though, there are many reputable vendors here. You'll find a bit of reading goes a long way too. Again, Welcome!

PTFC is an amazing man!!!!
in the words of my 7th grade English teacher "True dat!"

I also spent a year in Manchester...I'm not usually attracted to black females but the ones in Manchester...OMG...soooooo beautiful. Not like Americans at all.

Hey Dude!  Watch it with those bentos' but I understand, any help needed with owt' then please PM me.

'Downtown, you don't want know beef boy, know I run the streets boy'.  The Kettering streets LOL!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back