Hi Guys, Great Site! Looking 4Ward 2 Making A Few New Friends :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello DBG Members,

I have not been on these type of sites for a few years, however, very familiar with them from my past. I hope 2 meet a few select trustworthy individuals here 2 learn from, share with, and most of all, be of mutual benefit to one another.

Much 2 look at on your board, gotta get busy /default_smile.png

LBL

Greetings LBL ,glad to see you abroad ..You are on the Right Track,Read ,Read ,Read.This Board is full of information and Great Members.You will find DBG LIKE home and one BIG family .Just giving you a friendly Hello and it seems you will be OK .You already know to READ THAN ask Dumb ass questions .We have all been in your spot ,(Newbie)hopefully see you at the Top,It will come quick seeing you already know to Read ,Rather than other Newbies being Lazy asking OG's questions .By all means ask questions but don't be Lazy, You passed my first Test LOL jk.Your already on a Roll READ first ask questions later.Great to have you here were gonna hit 10,000members REAL SOON.

Sincerely

DJ

Gracias DJ,

Wow 10 k members, nice! I have been browsing topics & just read stuff about Jewbacca (or his name was something 2 that effect) & his "alternate payment system" plan. Great read. Gotta give it 2 the guy, he was definitely well spoken and had all the angles covered.

I was into the Bitcoin scene for a while, thus my interest in that post. Don't know how it all played out, but good 4 u guys shuttin him down and lookin out 4 ur members.

Yup, I may come up w/ a dumb question or accidentally violate a guideline from time 2 time, but just give me a slap on the wrist & I won't be offended lol /default_smile.png

Thanks again 4 the warm welcome,

LBL

LBL You're around a TRUE Family Now,seems like your off to a good start ,any questions feel free to PM me or another Mod.

Sincerely

DJ

Yes LBL, I was slapped myself for a stupid mistake I made. It was a very difficult time & so many people scammed & hurt by people they trusted & held in the high regard . I hadn't been a member that long but I hated to see good people treated like dirt. I am so glad that they were found out for the scum buckets they were . To me that is the lowest class of humanity. Their are so many good people on this board. I think you will see we do look out for one another .

Hi Nickiean,  

Thnx 4 welcome!! Agree, scammers r the worst of the worst. My rule is to never ever scam, mislead, or cheat in any way, an individual person, whether u know them personally, have an online friendship established, or just anyone that could be potentially hurt by our actions on a personal level. Nothing worse than feeling taken advantage of or scammed by someone u thought u had established a trust based relationship. It's just not in me 2 ever go down that road.

I'm not saying I am a perfect angel by any means lol, however, u gotta draw the line when anything u do may affect another person in this world on an individual basis. We r all just tryin 2 get by as best we can. Big business type of entities, now, I may have a slightly different take on some of them ha ha. 

Happy 2 c that DBG is on top of everything on this board by being proactive and weeding out undesirables.

LBL

I try go always ask before i do something to break the rules or trust . I've always gotten good advice .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back