Hi Guys- Remember me??

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi guys, I decided I was getting too old for having grudges. I have had a liver transplant, and all the fun that went with it. I was a lucky one, once I was told I would die unless i quite drinking, I stopped that day. I was so sick, they had to Hospitalize me for a few weeks so I wold not die. I blew a ,24 and had not had a drink for about 14 hours, I was and am an alcoholic, for sure! I did not do it for me, even AA says that I did, I did it for my children. They just lost their grandparents and I vowed not to die on them for as long as I could.  It has been 6 years of transplant and  recovery. 

I remember my last post on this board that WU was in cahoots with the DEA and I got all kind of crap for that, I told everyone not to buy from TJ because they might end up in real trouble. I got allot of crap from many members because I did not have a LL,that I was full of shit. But  I actually had a conversation with the "man" about their shutting down TJ and boy did they ever! So  if I say something , please take it to heart. I just saw a company selling steroids and benzos and did a bit of digging. The Who IS is located them  in Nassau, not from India or Packi  where you would think they would be from. Be extremely careful form buying from these guys, iI smell a rat with the initials of DEA on them.

Also, if you are thinking from buying from Packi and they say they have oxys run away as fast as you can. There is no way they are real!! Just my 2 cents worth. Let's be careful out there! Don't put your real name on things, unless you trust them with your life. Don't think for a second that these guys won't turn on you in a second! My kids don't need to see their old man behind bars.  Thanks for listening my ramblings, 

Oh, by the way, a lady with a sweet second name stole $300 of mine, she sounded so nice and "sweet", even  the bees stay away from her. I highly doubt she is on the boards anymore, just be careful not t fall for her sweetness. Take it easy you'all! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back