Hi Guys!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I have seen some old, good friends here, catinthehat, yellowbelly, babsy, so many others I know I will forget everyone! Sorry in advance. First of all I lost my iPad and couldn't remember my password, and lost my recovery key for my iCloud email address, so I was shit out of luck! I have been battling lames disease for the past year, and let me tell you it's no joke, I've been taking several courses of antibiotics as well as homeopathic remedies. I just wanted to let you know I want to be more active here again now that I'm feeling better, and deeply care about some of the good people I met here! I hope everyone is healthy, happy, and most importantly staying out of trouble! I promise to be more active and participate in any way hat I can! Love and miss you all! Best wishes! MeView attachment 883

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, it's heavenlee have been sick lately, feeling much better, about freaking time! Just so happy to be back and see such great people still here, gives me hope in humanity, yes there are still good people in this forum! Missed u guys more than u know!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back