Hi! Happy To Help, Learn, And Share

Pharmer

Hi everyone,

My name is "Pharmer" (pun intended), and I am new here but have been in the IOP game for a while now and in the US-to-US OP game for about 9 years now. After trying some tr@mad_ol, I soon found I could get it online (overnight so easily back in the day), and that led to about an 8 year addiction. It included being on subs for 1 year, and I have used a long list of substances from all categories (hallucinogens, uppers, downers). I have had recoveries and relapses, and I am so close to being clean once and for all this time, having just bought a house and really ready to live the clean life.

I am looking forward to contributing, as I work in the pharmaceutical industry and can answer many questions with my background, but I will also tell you flat out if I don't know something. That being said, I have a vast knowledge of drugs and plenty of first hand experience. My areas of expertise are tram and subs, and I have done many tapers and know what helps and what doesn't (from my knowledge and experiences--everyone is different, and just because it did/didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't for another). And to be clear, I am not a doctor--just someone in the business who understands the science, has used and abused, and has done years of research on almost all of the common drugs out there (legal or not), including some uncommon ones.

As I said in my headline, I hope I can use my experiences to help, but I'm also interested to learn and share. 

I know how sacred good sources are, so I have no intention of saying too much about those--just what's in the rules.

I'm hoping I can help with what I know and learn that which I do not.

Best,

Pharmer

USA

Hey Pharmer,

Probably could have used you during quitting my two year addiction to tramp. Bad news! I am clean ten months. There are two threads on tramadol and many people here using it. I so look forward to your posts!

Welcome Pharmer! Nice to meet ya!

I can totally relate to you in that I was addicted to vikes when I bought a house in 2004 and had to choose between the addiction and responsibility. I'm sure glad I had enough sense to make the right decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE - Welcome..!!

I've been in the scene since 1996 and I dropped off for almost 8+yrs now but I am back!

I know exactly what you are saying and as I said in my post - man... times have changed!

Regards,

Izzy

Welcome Pharmer. Having a member with your knowledge and experience could really help other members struggling with medication issues.

Now I don't have to rack my brain trying to remember what I ingested at my last Whitesnake concert to be able to give someone advice on not what to do.

Hey Pharmer,

Probably could have used you during quitting my two year addiction to tramp. Bad news! I am clean ten months. There are two threads on tramadol and many people here using it. I so look forward to your posts!
Thank you ALL so much to everyone for the warm replies. 

Glad to hear you are at 10 months, CatintheHat! That is impressive and amazing! 

I already got to chat with a member about sub tapers, so I'm glad to have done that already. 

Now I'll have to check out those tram posts and see what I can add. Unfortunately, I know all too well about them hahaha.

I know that "hahaha". Lol! Yeah you will see my life splattered all over the tramp threads......hehe

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back