Hi! I'm here in the rabbit hole!

sweetjo

Hey everybody!   I am so grateful to be able to get some collaborative info for legit sources.   Flying solo for years has been scary and expensive!

Thanks for forcing me to learn how to use bitcoin. :)  No sarcasm, I mean it.  That was interesting. 

I have a lot of learning to do on abbreviations and lingo now. Need to relieve my pain asap.

ps This is my first post on any forum-EVER.  (shaking head)  sad, i know.  

see you all around!  Thanks again.

Hi! I can relate to everything you said right down to being forced to learn how to use bitcoin lol. I as well found it very interesting. My first post on a forum ever was this one too. Anyway just wanted to let you know that you're not alone and if anything 2earls helped put me on the right track.

HI @sweetjo and thank you and @Deb1960 for your donations.

Guess what? My first post on any forum was this one too. Once I started I could not shut up and discovered that aside from gaining some valuable information it was fun to talk to other people who could relate to my situation.

Forced me to learn bitcoins as well, I had to know what the other members were talking about.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back