Hi, I'm new here

questionsguy

Hi,

I'm new here and althought don't wanna give too much personal info I. Glad you acveo ed me onto the forum. I'm looking ffor a reputable vendor that won't sell me Inferioir quality drugs. I have only ordered once successfully online and am looking for some mor ei fo if possible.

Many thanks again

Hi,

I'm new here and althought don't wanna give too much personal info I. Glad you acveo ed me onto the forum. I'm looking ffor a reputable vendor that won't sell me Inferioir quality drugs. I have only ordered once successfully online and am looking for some mor ei fo if possible.

Many thanks again
Inferior is subjective, depends on tolerance, your history with whatever you want. If you donate it'll open more doors for you to get the chance of finding someone who has properly dosed stuff.

Inferior is subjective, depends on tolerance, your history with whatever you want. If you donate it'll open more doors for you to get the chance of finding someone who has properly dosed stuff.
Hi,

I'm not sure what would be considered an "acceptable" donation? What extras does it grant me please?. I have valuable experince of using certain vendors I could contribute as well and am happy too

Hi,

I'm not sure what would be considered an "acceptable" donation? What extras does it grant me please?. I have valuable experince of using certain vendors I could contribute as well and am happy too
I got opal,  which cost $10,  plus the fee you pay to transfer the bitcoin. So know more the $15. You can pay more and get ruby, though I don't know if you get extra perks. Opal  is good enough for what I want.

At the end of the day it's your choice how much you donat, as long as it's the minimum amount.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back