Hi I'm New. Just Introducing My Self

Bananasnrivs

Hello I am new to this site. Hopefully I can be some help to anybody out there or give advice or provide feedback or provides

Just wanted to say hello to everybody. Nice to meet you all hope to meet some friends at this forum.

Hello & welcome. The best way to navigate the board is to read as much as possible starting with the forum rules. Happy hunting.

Welcome to the forum, I am new here but am an old hand on these kinds of forums, yet in reading the rules and some insightful posts I can see things have changed over the years and we all need to keep changing with the times if we want to stay afloat. As Bob Dylan wrote "you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changin'"

He gilippy, just gave you a reputation point for that quote!

Welcome to theforum bananasnrivs!

Thanks so much Cat, ole Zimmerman is the bottomless well of wise and creative poetic phrases, glad I could dip into that well here on this forum !

Glip

Welcome isol I think you will find this to be the best forum by far. We have a great board thanks to our Mods & Admin that work hard to keep this forum running smoothly. Hope you enjoy reading cause that is the best way to find out a wealth of info that is here. N

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back