Hi Lads And Lassee's

dexterja

just joined,from ireland, can get my hands on xanax but really like d'5, let the searching continue /default_tongue.png

Hello Dex, with a little bit of searching and reading, you should fine what you seek.  Welcome to DBG.

thanks bud, looking at a few but i think they maybe from us or nearby countries because i can't relate to their products for we would have different names over here

I can relate for sure.  Each manufacture calls them something different.  Between the search function on DBG and your friend Google, you should be able to piece the puzzle together.

Last edited:
Welcome dexterja, watch your spelling. Camouflage all med names please - X@neX and so forth. Otherwise they show up in word searches.

just joined,from ireland, can get my hands on xanax but really like d'5, let the searching continue /default_tongue.png
Had to post this while I was thinking about it, just saw the Chili Peppers at the Super Bowl which reminded me of one the best concerts I ever saw an DVD. The Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle Ireland, please tell me you were there, saw it, heard of it or something.

dexterja, forgot to mention don't talk about sch twoo's or ones either or names of locations, times of day received...You get the idea.

Welcome, dexterja!  My buddy, HB, is already giving you good advice as is jmorgan.  You'll find what you seek and likely learn a lot in the process.  

Had to post this while I was thinking about it, just saw the Chili Peppers at the Super Bowl which reminded me of one the best concerts I ever saw an DVD. The Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle Ireland, please tell me you were there, saw it, heard of it or something.
Going to have to look that one up Daedalus - one of my favorite all-time shows was the Chili Peppers here at home.  Didn't hurt that I had a friend of the band take me; I had the extremely fun pleasure of spending some time with the guys after the show.  Awesome memories!

unfortunetly not deadalus, never even knew they played here

Welcome, dexterja!  My buddy, HB, is already giving you good advice as is jmorgan.  You'll find what you seek and likely learn a lot in the process.  

Going to have to look that one up Daedalus - one of my favorite all-time shows was the Chili Peppers here at home.  Didn't hurt that I had a friend of the band take me; I had the extremely fun pleasure of spending some time with the guys after the show.  Awesome memories!
thanks trigal

Hey, no problem, dexterja - happy to have you here.

So, to follow up on the Chili Peppers convo (sorry to keep going off topic) - here's an interesting story I just read about Sunday night's performance.  I love Flea's honesty and passion in the statement:

http://redhotchilipeppers.com/news/454-a-message-from-flea

Hell yeah, given the chance to play at the Superbowl, I'd "mime" too!

Welcome and greetings dexterja...and slainte! /default_biggrin.png  One of the few Gaelic words I know!

Yeah, That was One Hell of an Air Guitar Show by the RHCP @ the Superbowl!! /default_wink.png

Thanks. Headbanger's for all of the insight and I'm. Learning something new every day now thanks to all you guys and gals. And I'm. Reading reading and more reading. Plenty

I remember seeing them in their socks in dive bars, after Mothers Milk one of my all time faves they became too huge! I love watching bands get big like Green day and nirvana and nine inch nails, janes addiction, but I like watching them before they get huge at clubs instead of stadiums where you have to watch on a huge screen! I prefer being upfront watching them and collecting drum sticks, guitar picks, that I have been adding to my rock and roll hall of fame collection since my very first show ACDC oh yeh also when stp opened for the butthole surfers, my all time fave! But I love Bonnaroo , Coachella, and lalapalooza festivals, after 3 days coming home dirty as hell but worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back