Hi - maybe starting a vintage RC?

Synaps3

Hi,

I am a new member and I may eventually become a vendor, but I'm not sure yet. What I would be offering is completely different than most RC vendors. I would be offering vintage pharma RCs i.e. old chemicals from the 1930s to 1970s that are unregulated and no longer available or analogs of these chems. I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest in this. My chems would not be super cheap as I may be the only person on the planet stocking them. I will probably start with only a small select few because it's not easy.

What would you folks be interested in?

I'm thinking:

Methaqualone analogs

Barbiturate analogs - maybe a bad idea?

Carbamates

My personal feeling is that benzos have dominated the modern market and are pretty much the only sedatives you can buy. There are some old ones that are unregulated and which have a much better effect than benzos. Some of these have a danger associated with them, but the carbamates do not. They are primarily what would be offered.

THis post a bit old, but my vote for Qua343##ude##s anytime. Or old sec#$on#al, two in all, or any stuff

you read about. I used to read abstract journals as a double che m and physics major and came across ALL KINDS
of 1950's to 70's stuff alot not even reg u lated but awesome missed or passed by wayside.

@Synaps3 mmm vintage pharms, only one thing comes to mind tho:  get us some Paregoric please 😁

paregoric.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back