Hi members!

kh7500

im from Quebec Canada and as you guessed, was searching for online goodies when I found this site. Im on benzo during the day because of my stressful job (for years now...) and instead of changing job, I increased my Klonopin dosage...Also on Ambien for sleep disorder...My physician wont increase the dosage, which is normal, so trying to compensate...Not easy here in Canada compared to you guys in US from what I read so far... 

Welcome kh7500! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but hopefully our community may be of some assistance to you. For now I would continue to read, have a look over the rules, the quoted info for new members thread, and of course anything else that takes your fancy. The search function is useful also. Don't be afraid to ask a question if you get stuck of course! Finally, thank you for donating also! 

Welcome, kh7500!

Hoping that you find the same success I have found from using the amazing resources on this site. Seriously, don't know how I would be doing right now without it. Always difficult working with a doc scared to prescribe, not because he has your welfare in mind but is too worried about a controlling government coming after him.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back