Hi, new member saying hello

Zottman

Hey guys and gals, I'm Zottman. I work in IT, but my ultimate goal in life is to become a professional bodybuilder.  I found this place on Google and am hoping to find some legit steroid dealers, and maybe talk with other BB'ers about training, nutrition, supplements, and motivation.

If I can answer any questions about bodybuilding, losing weight, that sort of thing, please let me  know, I've been training for about five years now.  I'm not an expert, if I was I'd have a title, but I think if I can get my pre-contest diet right, I have a shot at placing in the NPC Midwest BB contest next year, hopefully in the top 6.

Thanks for allowing me onboard!

Hi Zottman,

Welcome aboard. We are always happy to have someone who is knowledgeable about body building as PTFC and I are not expert in that field. Everything I know is what I have read or heard here and from what I here, you may want to look into Trinity.

I expect that I may be taking you up on your offer to answer questions. I have an embarrassing issue that I need to address but I'll let you settle in first.

2earls

welcome my friend, I also like to maintain a cycle. Their ate reputable sources on.DGB. Just ask around and you will find what you need. Ide be happy to share ideas with you. I'm starting a cycle shortly.

remember, every thing you need is here just ask.

trinity may be be able to help but ask PTFC about that. Happy days pal. Johnny

Hi mate - I trained martial art for most my life and have known several body builders (most of them have taken roids at some point or other) - I've never used them myself, but I've seen the results and, well... I've seen the results when ppl stop using them after they've gotten so big and lose the weight.

I've also had to put down a few roid ragers who were causing problems - I don't think cocaine and alcohol agree with roids at all.

Personally - I think they're no substitute to the mental fortitude you are required to form in order to excel in any physical sport/event/whatever - but... shortcuts are merely a double click away.

When I needed to build muscle/strength, I used heroin as a painkiller to do more reps, faster, slower, harder, heavier,  stronger, take more punches, etc...

In the end, I decided that it wasn't worth it. I still train, but I don't do as much full contact and my clothes are a bit baggier than they used to be :)

-----

Thinking of taking punches:

some of the lads from 2 para and hereford, down the road - they hit fucking hard for their size.
None of them are on steroids, but their bulk aint for show - it's for putting that other guy down harder and faster than he does you - and that's something no drug can short-cut.

If ever you find one - let me know and I'll try it :)

Hey guys and gals, I'm Zottman. I work in IT, but my ultimate goal in life is to become a professional bodybuilder.  I found this place on Google and am hoping to find some legit steroid dealers, and maybe talk with other BB'ers about training, nutrition, supplements, and motivation.

If I can answer any questions about bodybuilding, losing weight, that sort of thing, please let me  know, I've been training for about five years now.  I'm not an expert, if I was I'd have a title, but I think if I can get my pre-contest diet right, I have a shot at placing in the NPC Midwest BB contest next year, hopefully in the top 6.

Thanks for allowing me onboard!
Welcome @Zottman! As@2earls said, consider the steroid section a blank page for your tips and info, it's not our field, and for the most part we allow self moderating there. 

Thinking of taking punches:

some of the lads from 2 para and hereford, down the road - they hit fucking hard for their size.
None of them are on steroids, but their bulk aint for show - it's for putting that other guy down harder and faster than he does you - and that's something no drug can short-cut.

If ever you find one - let me know and I'll try it :)

You better believe it @saccade, I served alongside some Royal Marine officers during my Navy days, much of the time unassuming gents in civvies, but these guys are tougher than their own men/NCO's. Impressive specimens, brawn and brain....and not always obvious brawn as you say. A real pleasure to watch in action.. 

Thanks for the welcome, all!

saccade - I hold a nidan in Isshin-ryu Okinawan Karate as well, but have never been put in a situation where I had to use it.  I train in Karate just so that my muscles and tendons don't stiffen up on me, I've seen 260lb guys have to turn almost 3/4 of the way around to get a paper napkin in the bathroom, and I don't want that to be me.

Curious that you think heroin, which can not only kill you with one bad shot, but makes the user drowsy, lethargic, and unmotivated to be an acceptable substitute for the " mental fortitude you are required to form in order to excel in any physical sport/event/whatever", but you frown on hormones, which can certainly cause problems if they are used in huge dosages, or non stop year around, or without a proper post cycle regimen, but have yet to kill a fraction of the people heroin has. 

It's an odd argument, to say the least, considering that bodybuilding requires more self-discipline than any other sport I can think of.  99% of real bodybuilders (not just gym-rats who want to pump up a little for the babes) will tell anyone who asks that they should reach their maximum possible natural physique (on average five years of natural bodybuilding) before even considering the use of Anabolic / Androgenic Steroids, and that if they do decide to try a cycle, to read everything they can get their hands on first, and if possible, talk to an experienced user, perhaps even have that user plan the cycle for them. 

As far as the really far out stuff like Human Growth Hormone, or Insulin-like Growth Factor One, or Synthol (an oil some bodybuilders inject into weak body parts), or EPO...With the exception of Synthol most folks can't afford it, and even if they do manage to save the thousands of dollars required to procure legitimate product, there are very few of them who have the discipline to read enough about the endocrine system and how all of these appearance / performance enhancing drugs should be used in synergy to make them worth the money.

For my money, anyone can jab some heroin or toss a few Hydr@c@d@ne down their throat and take a punch, but I damn sure wouldn't want to be lying on a bench with 325lb on the bar with my head in Pink Floyd Land, spotters or no.

Personally I don't know any bodybuilders who've succumbed to "roid rage", but I have seen a few powerlifters with 100mg of Methyltestosterone, 50mg of Halotestin, 600mg of Trenbolone, and a gram of Testosterone Propionate do some serious damage to a bar after a meet.

Good on you for taking down those guys on steroids, cocaine, and alcohol - I absolutely agree with you that is a terrible combination.  If you care to, you can  see a few of my typical days in my "my stats" post in the "All about steroids section", I think its more representative of a typical serious bodybuilder's week than your perception of it.

Namaste,

Zottman

My only experience is of boxing as a youth and young adult,  3nights a week training 9-20 years old. Funny thing you mention natural physique, that was what stopped me being anything other than an average amateur at best. 

Coke + whiskey = a limp dick and an attitude. 

Coke + whiskey + roids = I can't remember everything but she had a good time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back