Hi - New Member

DrB

Hi everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 53 y.o. disabled ex-athlete/bodybuilder (hence my old nickname, DrB, since people used to ask me for advice on 'supplements' in the sports industry lol!

I then became an athletic coach to pro sportspeople but had a set of stairs collapse under me in 2007 leaving me disabled (two cracked femoral heads) and in a wheelchair most of the time (an op isn't available to me due to damage to the pelvis also). Since then I've had to change industries (I've done two degrees and now lecture in Literature....yes, a big change) and have had to deal with chronic pain ever since. I do have a pain Consultant but they have had me on the same medications (tr*&EQol, Bupre+£$%^ine patches, oral mo**$ne) for about 6 years at the current dosage and my pain has flared again to unbearable levels where let's just say it's difficult to make it through the day and night. Only people in chronic pain will understand what I mean and they will really understand unfortunately.

I have over twenty five years experience with athletic 'supplements' so am happy to give my thoughts on anything to do with those should anyone need some pointers (I competed at World level and trained with a Mr Olympia back in the early 90's so know the basics lets say); but my problem is pain. I have recently been trying to obtain some oxy&$*%^$ as its time release should help my pain better than some of the medications I am currently using. Sadly, I have been ripped off twice (not large amounts but still), messed around by suppliers half a dozen times, been pointed to dubious bitcoin companies a couple of times and was going to throw in the towel and just try and live with the pain and then I found this site. I was so happy to find this place; it appears really helpful and useful and so I joined and am hoping someone somewhere can assist me in some way in sourcing a legitimate supplier of ox^&*$%n that I can order regularly from and try and make myself a little more productive in life again.

If I have written anything inappropriate or against the rules, my apologies and please just delete my post but I hope I have kept within common sense guidelines and very much look forward to connecting with some of you here.

Thanks,

B

I've been through the site and it seems an invaluable support for our community; I will donate to the site to support the group and gain access to individuals who may be able to help me. I also have a number of reliable contacts for athletic 'supplements'; some I have worked with for over twenty years so can vouch for their integrity and the quality of the products both pharma grade and u/g labs so, once I've joined, if anyone has any questions at all on 'supplementation' I am only too happy to try and assist them albeit with the proviso that my knowledge was gained mainly in the 90's and early 2000's; however, personally I feel that the protocols we used back then were far more effective than today and much safer. 

I look forward to joining you; apologies for not picking up the donation aspect yesterday however it was my first time viewing the site.

B

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back