Hi, peace and love to all

John Benson

Hey everyone. Thanks mods for the approval. I have been lurking for a few days. I am a resident of the sunny midwest usa .  I have.tons more reading to do about the rules here, no name droopping, codes, etc. No name calling-although i see that one does happens here-unfortunate. But people will be people and in general, most of us at places like this are not a patient bunch. What is the old proverb " patience is a virtue??. I'm not sure who the guy was ( Confucius?) who came up that but I bet they never put up large $ for radio silence--lol. Also, I'm not a religious guy more of a spiritual guy, but am very into the concept of "do onto others as you would yourself". That's a good one.

I have a wide variety of interest. Mainly looking for some cool new friends.

Peace

JB

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I think it's "do unto others. ..not onto". Like I said not a biblical scholar but not knocking it either. 

Peace 

JB

Hi JB and welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will do well here.  If you haven't already then read the thread called "Helpful Quoted info for New People" in the Intro section.  Yes we use codes so that if someone does a google search this forum won't pop up because you never know who is reading here and it is to protect us, the forum and also the vendors.  You will find lots of cool people here who are also very helpful.  Let me know if I can be of any help.

Hi Suzie-

thanks for the warm welcome and the tips. Meeting cool people is always a plus.

JB

I wanted to remove the comments I make in my initial post about knowing some of the vendors discussed around here but it's too late to edit ). After some thought I realized it may have made me seem like a "name dropper" and that's not who I am. I initially mentioned it as I thought it may be helpful. Either way in retrospect I don't think it was cool. So I apologize. 

Sorry mods I hope you'll cut a new guy at least one break. 

Thanks 

JB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back