Hi, so glad I found this forum!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I hope I'm posting this in introductions. I read a lot of the site before I got my membership. It seems finally there are ppl here I can relate to. I have Multiple Sclerosis so if I have memory loss I apologize. My so-called health care providers have been giving me hi dro 10 and Diaz a palm 10 since 2005 and suddenly refused my scripts. No ambience to help me sleep. Just blood pressure, heart, and the cim balta also my gab pentiums. I only take mot rin 800 for pain. His office was supposed to call me back with an appointment to start the neck surgery with my neurosurgeon. That was almost a month ago. It's 120 miles to get to my surgeon. I'm in a wheelchair and in serious pain. I'm treated badly because I took the p@in med so long every 4 hours! I am also @ddicted and have with drawls. I even refused Fent tan ol, morf. And perk. Shameful on them! I hopefully will find a way to get relief and make some new friends here. Bare with me as I learn the ropes. 

Welcome read through the forum and use the sear h bar you will find what you are looking for good luck

Pleased to meet you angel, sorry about your circumstances, but you are most welcome here! Have a look around and get used to the place, the pinned thread in this forum is very helpful for new members. Don't be afraid to ask any questions if you can't find what your looking for though.

Thanks for the welcome /default_smile.png I've found a lot of useful info. There's help for my brother who has very bad Neuralgia and Ankolosis Spondilitis. He takes Grab-apent ion and Perk dan. I take a large dose of G-pent myself. plenty of info and nice ppl. Im here to learn, so I've enjoyed reading the posts & topics. Nice ambient day to all!

It's a pleasure,and you are spot on, this place is a mine of tip top information. Hope you can get feeling better soon enough. 

Your most welcome to join the DBGF family you'll find info on all types of queries,most members are very compassionate and you'll probably find people with the same or similar conditions to yours.

I've been a member of other so called forums and this one is by far the best,no shillers or scammers here unless you look at the blacklist of course,you can use the info here as much or as little as you need happy to have you aboard......

Peace 

Bliss. .....

The people just get better the longer and more active you are on here. Some of these people have went above and beyond for me. I will never forget that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back