Hi Sorry If I'm Doing This Wrong. Pr Refugee. Livelovelaugh

mlmk

Hi everyone,

Thank you for having us. The format is different but I'll try to figure it out and follow the norms. Nice to see some familiar faces. It will be nice to meet new friends as well. Cripes, I better find a tutorial! See ya!

mlmk/LiveLoveLaugh

Hi LiveLoveLaugh, really nice to see you here.  Yes, it's a tad unsettling to be in a new place but I have a good feeling about DBG! 

Hi mlmk. It's good to see you here. This looks like a really nice place. See you around the board.

Hi mlmk, I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong also lol. Getting used to a new forum has a learning curve for sure :)

Welcome to DBG. This is a great board with awesome Mods & Staff that will help if you have questions. The forum rules are a great place to start. Again welcome!!

It is nice to see you.  I have to say that seeing "mlmk" brought me back full circle to another time.

We all have a lot to learn here as it is new, but should be all good!

Hey there mlmk/LiveLoveLaugh

Yeah the format is different and we'll have to learn new things/ways again but hey that keeps the brain active and life interesting!

It's good to see other PR members here.  I'm sure we can learn a lot from the long term members here.  I look forward to it!

Hi  @mlmk! I feel better having familiar people as we learn about this new place. /default_smile.png DBG seems like a great place and I have a good feeling about it too!

Hi Lucy! I'm glad you are here too! Miss you! I'm trying to read a lot as well. I feel like I'm all over the place trying to get accustomed to a new format. Getting a little easier each day.

Welcome, welcome welcome! You are not doing it wrong! God you guys are such a friendly and mindful bunch. Dont hatebut i am secretly a little glad you all were "forced" to come here! Just being really truthful! Dont hate!

Welcome, welcome welcome! You are not doing it wrong! God you guys are such a friendly and mindful bunch. Dont hatebut i am secretly a little glad you all were "forced" to come here! Just being really truthful! Dont hate!
No, I love it! I was afraid you'd feel like your forum was being invaded with too many new members! Glad you're welcoming us! /default_smile.png 

So happy to have such a cool & friendly mod! I think a lot of us are walking on eggshells because we're afraid of breaking any rules like at PR. I think things are a lot more laid-back here than what we are used to.

Like you green maniac!

@Lemon and Cherry - (flavorful) i try not tobe a bitch and yellowbelly my fellow mod is really cool too. But...when the forum is jeopardized...our snotty sticks come out ....lol!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back