Hi there! Also, advice needed

LagerthaRose

Hi, I recently joined and have been trying and trying to make a donation because both I want to support the site, and I am also in a pretty desperate situation in terms of needing a medication.  Before someone comments it, I have read the entire thread about Bitcoins multiple times, and I have money in my Coinbase wallet, and an electrum wallet set up trying to receive the funds but they appear locked even after weeks I was only able to transfer 4 cents at one point.  Now that my situation is even more desperate, I thought I'd introduce myself, and apologize for not being able to donate sooner, and also (not sure if this question is stupid) but are there any online pharmacies that accept other forms of payment?  I'm really disappointed in myself for letting it get here again...

But after that long rant, great to meet all of you and I hope to contribute a lot more in the future!  Right now this is all a bit new to me.

@LagerthaRose i used https://paxful.com . I purchased amazon gift cards for exchange for bitcoin. And got the coin within seconds of making an exchange. Then used that to send coin for donations. I Sent email to admin to let know i donated and within 3 hours got a responss from admin. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back