Hi There PPl

sabah

Hi there everybody, I am new to this site and I've been doing so much reading bc I do NOT want to get scammed out of my money. I enjoy the opiates and am now currently enjoying Dilaudid every now and then, still looking for another vendor besides Starliterx (not the scam page, I figured that out already). Also can anyone direct me to an actual thread of Dilaudid bc the one I see hints at no vendors, or am I just correct on its a bit hard to find.

Heya im David. Im new too. Everything is hard to find. You have to decipher hidden codes. Dodge annoyed old timers who forget what its like being a newbie while all the time feeling stupid over asking certain questions.....lol. 

I think it just takes time. Dont rush and follow advice. Im into benzos. Happy hunting

A donation will help you find what you are looking for @sabah, Mexican Section is your friend there and perhaps the US section too. But do plenty of reading. 

Sorry you seem to have came up against a bit of resistance @Cooballs, but what you are looking for certainly isn't hard to find. 

Haha cheers @PTFC....everyones been great so far. Just from reading various threads thats the vibe i got. So far ive found plenty for personnal for smaller orders. A few of is are looking to get something bigger so we dont have to risk doing it all the time. My post was half in jest. Thanks for the response

I agree @Cooballs, there is plenty here for personal orders.  I was pleasantly surprised by that.  It's a good feeling to have a forum that protects the members from being massively scammed.  An unscrupulous vendor might get a couple of us but this forum helps prevent all of us from getting screwed.  Cheers

Too true @gregf72. We have to look out for each other as there are many wolves in doctors jackets floating around the interweb. Each one should b duely persecuted for their crimes against our community. I endevour to help where i  can. Unity makes us stronger. Drug buyers unite!!!!!!...lol

There are some great vendors who have it.  You just have to hunt around and fine them.  Now one is going to tell someone who just shows up who to get stuff from.     Google it.  In fact I'm waiting for my vendor to get stock in.   

@dipperpig you need to do a lot of research and read the threads all the way through. You are in the UK so you'll might have some luck with our UK mod @PTFCHe does the European side while @2earlshelps the US.  The best way is too make a small donation to get you to palaces that are private but it's worth it. I've been here before and after it was closed. I have never have been ripped off I have had my share of love letters from shipments seized but because of this awesome community who give honest reviews I always follow The old timers and if they trust a vendor I will always use them.  But because of these great reviewswritteni have never on e been stolen from, except onetime I got some alma Xanax that didn't do anything but I've been here for years, do the research and make a donationitcosts a lot to run this board with everything that goes I to it,you couldn't have picked a better place to be! Welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back