Hi There

natedogg920

Just wanting to say hi to the folks on this cool forum. Been doing more reading than anything, but glad to have become a member. Thought I'd make a post introducing myself.

I'm Nate, from Ontario Canada. Hope to meet new people and be better informed of the things I'm interested in learning about.

Cheers.

Good to have you Nate /default_smile.png

Hey HP. Who's Matt? lol Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks Suzie. /default_smile.png Good to meet you.

Welcome Nate, Matt, or mate. /default_smile.png Enjoy your time here it is well worth it. LOTS of helpful people here.

Yep nate, enjoy the forum and follow the advice given, you won't go wrong!

Sorry don't know where the heck Matt came from! Welcome Nate!

Thanks everyone for being so friendly to the goof ball! ME! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone. Had some recent troubles online, so I said the heck w/ this...there's gotta be places w/ information. I found this place. Mostly did a lot of reading at first and then joined.

I do find it interesting in ALL my reading that most people got ripped off and went out looking for a site like this. I had a feeling I was about to be ripped off and in digging in research ran across this site. But not being  a member after 5 pages it would not let me continue. Now I try and help others and have placed my first order and it was A1. So I am glad to be here and will help any way I can.

Aloha Danny!

Yah Jason....the struggle is real! lol...I ran into what must've been a fake SR forum or something...looked as legit as anything. I should've know something was up when registration was conveniently closed til a certain date. Expensive mistake. Won't make it again.

Hello nate. Warmest regards and I'm still pretty new here, so feel free to PM me with stuff that might annoy the longer-termers /default_smile.png I know that is how i felt when I first started...like damn i wish there was someone who hasn't been asked *this* question 200 times, but still might know the answer.

/default_cool.png

Oh but for the record---READ your ass off !! ! the answers are almost always found in the depths of hte forum. read read read <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AJ...thanks for the welcome and offer to answer sometimes tedious questions!

You're right, I've definitely found some answers by looking around the forum. I'll probably still take you up on that offer, though. lol

Cheers

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back