Hi There

BunnyPunch

Another newbie who isn't quite a newbie after years of lurking and lurking at the previous place. I'm posting more today than I probably will in general (sleep deprivation makes me uncharacteristically chatty, and I didn't get any last night) but I wanted to say hi nonetheless.

I'm in the UK, and I've tried a variety of IOPs over the years. I have psoriatic arthritis and treatment resistant bipolar, so pain and mental health issues are my delightful duo. I've been using IOPs for quite a few years now - now mainly to try and manage anxiety, although that wasn't the thing that set me off searching in the first place - that was for Lamictal, but that's a very long and soap-opera-esque tale that I'll spare you for the time being. I'm just really glad this place exists - I wouldn't have survived the Lamictal drama without finding a BB with 3rd party reviews and information about IOPs, and would never have tried and succeeded to buy meds online without a place like this. So a big thank you goes out to the admins and the people who spend their time here - you may not realise it, but in some cases you're saving lives.

..... and I didn't get any last night) but I wanted to say hi nonetheless.
Welcome Bunny, it's great to meet you, and I'm glad that you took the plunge and joined our ranks. As for last night, don't feel bad, I didn't "get any" either! /default_laugh.png

Sorry, you kinda set that one up on the tee for me! Anyway, 'tis all in good fun, and once again, welcome aboard.

Jewy

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back