Hi Y'all

Yukon4E2

Hi everyone. this site is fantastic, and I have already personally benefitted from being able to participate here. I'm a sweet, smary southern belle in graduate school. I kinda feel comfortable around here. I hope I can be helpful to others as time goes on. What else? I'm watching a true crime show, have school stuff strewn around, and my cat is staring at me. Since I've been in school FOREVER and my boyfriend is in "reclusion," right now--whatever the hell that is...I don't have much free time but when I do I get lonely and bored. So I can peruse this site and it makes me feel better.

/default_cool.gif

I may have already posted an introduction, but i'm not sure and can't find one when I search.

Cats are supposed to be independent. This one is up in my sh*t all day every day

Welcome to the group AJ. Glad you are enjoying it here. I'm a Cali girl myself, but I love the south! That's our favorite part of the country to travel.

Your cat is a little cutie pie. I think we even have a "post your pets" thread that I used to love. Maybe you can revive it for us!

2E

Welcome to the group AJ. Glad you are enjoying it here. I'm a Cali girl myself, but I love the south! That's our favorite part of the country to travel.

Your cat is a little cutie pie. I think we even have a "post your pets" thread that I used to love. Maybe you can revive it for us!
2Earls, I'm in south carolina....some *lovely* places to visit here, especially on the coast. Ive been all over the SE coast, if you ever want to ask about a place. But Charleston, Folly Beach, Hilton Head, and many tiny beaches are close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aj welcome. I hope you continue to enjoy it here. I have 5 cats and a dog so I know all about cats bein up in your shit lol. I wonder why I wake up in so much pain and after seeing a pic of myself sleeping with a cat on my neck, one on my chest and the dog at my feet. Add a snoring hubby with sleep apnea and theres no wonder. But I can't live without any of them. I believe once you get to 20 postd you csn pm so feel free to pm me anytime if you ever need help with anything. Take care

Welcome! I got that same feeling when I found this forum, I just felt comfortable and at home. It's a great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the sweetest intro ever! You sound lovely hope to see you around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back