Hi!

timEC

Opal Sponsor
Hello people!

Been knocking about on here for a while.  Would like to ask a few people some questions but haven't posted enough to pm people.  My main objective - In in UK and looking for fast delivery!  Anyway loving the forum.. looking at vendors for longer term solutions.  But wish I could see somewhere fast to uk just for short term

Anyway I'm learning slowly, and at least this gets my post count up to 1 ;)

Hello people!

Been knocking about on here for a while.  Would like to ask a few people some questions but haven't posted enough to pm people.  My main objective - In in UK and looking for fast delivery!  Anyway loving the forum.. looking at vendors for longer term solutions.  But wish I could see somewhere fast to uk just for short term

Anyway I'm learning slowly, and at least this gets my post count up to 1 ;)
Welcome @timEC, what you are looking for is perfectly feasible depending on what you are looking for. A small donation will open up the email section which gives you more options and some vendors there deliver to UK very fast indeed. PM'ing isn't particularly important and we heavily discourage looking for vendors in this fashion, it's an easy way to be scammed. The way this site is set up, as you will have noticed I'm sure, is vendor threads have reviews and feedback, this generally consists of time from donation to receipt and a rough approximation of member's location. This allows you and other members to make an informed decision on whom to do business with. Keep reading and researching in the meantime, and please don't be afraid to call on myself or my partner mod 2earls if you require further assistance,  stick @ before our username just like I done with yourself!

Happy reading, and hopefully Happy shopping too! ☺ 

@Back2Good, @Heavenlee I would throw you likes, since I love what you're writing about, especially that you had the best week in a long time! That's great. But I only can give out 7 likes a day, and I'm out :(  

@PTFC Thanks for your reply! How do you know it is me that has made the donation?  I would like access to the email section so would like to donate now

@PTFC Thanks for your reply! How do you know it is me that has made the donation?  I would like access to the email section so would like to donate now
During the process you place your username in the comments section and your sponsor status will change within 24 hours, of you do it abd it doesn't change within this time, either use the contact us link on the homepage or tag me. 

Thanks @PTFC  I have made the donation, looking forward to the status change!  Thanks again for your help

Sup dudes?  I don't know much about prescription meds but I was seeking some MM to help me eat more while on cycle so I could get my calorie intake up...haha.. poked around until I found bwillia and bam!! It's on now! I've eaten more food in five days than the last month..if anyone needs any cycle advice just give me a shout..I'm not a guru but I will help with What I can..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back