Hi.

two

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
...two here. Been a member for awhile, but stay quiet, only post when we have something ( good or bad) worthwhile to post or cant help myself. Now it takes 30 posts to post something in the area ive been involved in for the last year. I wish it went more by time as a member rather than post count. Every once and awhile i have something to say and would like to be helpful.

Anyway, thought id officially say hello. Hello.

...two here. Been a member for awhile, but stay quiet, only post when we have something ( good or bad) worthwhile to post or cant help myself. Now it takes 30 posts to post something in the area ive been involved in for the last year. I wish it went more by time as a member rather than post count. Every once and awhile i have something to say and would like to be helpful.

Sorry to hear that, I'd gladly share some of my post counts to someone like you and see you in the area you want rather than someone who posted 20+ quotes and reached 30 posts in just 2 days. There is only one person who makes the rules. I think a poll would show most agree a time limit is better. But the rules are what they are, and hopefully you will find the urge to comment more often. Heck, I had no desire to see some of the threads with count limit access but still had enough in a month to go just about anywhere.

I see you've been a member for over a year, but it really takes posts for people to get to know you. So try to break out of your shell. In real life I'm a far more shy, reserved person, than the one seen here. There are categories that cover EVERYTHING here, so find one you're comfortable with and see if you can post about it more. If not make your own thread in the misc. section and tell what you do feel like talking about.

Good luck, H~T 

Hey, thanks guys! Ive got to say, this place is pretty great. When I first signed up, I read and read and read some more and am glad to report that so far, I have not had a bad experience with the vendor that I ended up choosing because of various members' recommendations (knock on wood!). Expanding on that note, though I would dearly love to post it in the forum dedicated to him in the Mexico section, I'll just say it here -- "R" is AWESOME. I cannot recommend him more highly. I have recently had another beyond perfect experience with his services and have always been impressed amd satisified with the way he conducts business. Even on the rare occasion that an order arrives a little "off" due to contents or arrival date, he always makes it right. He is good natured, proffesional and an all around joy to do business with.

Sorry to hear that, I'd gladly share some of my post counts to someone like you and see you in the area you want rather than someone who posted 20+ quotes and reached 30 posts in just 2 days. There is only one person who makes the rules. I think a poll would show most agree a time limit is better. But the rules are what they are, and hopefully you will find the urge to comment more often. Heck, I had no desire to see some of the threads with count limit access but still had enough in a month to go just about anywhere.

I see you've been a member for over a year, but it really takes posts for people to get to know you. So try to break out of your shell. In real life I'm a far more shy, reserved person, than the one seen here. There are categories that cover EVERYTHING here, so find one you're comfortable with and see if you can post about it more. If not make your own thread in the misc. section and tell what you do feel like talking about.

Good luck, H~T
Excellent advice. I would just hate to start a topic solely for the reason to build up a post count. I generally only try to speak when I feel I have something worthwhile or helpful to say. And the areas where I could be helpful are now (hopefully temporarily) blocked to me. i'll definitely start to try, though! Haha, perhaps I should change my handle from "two" to "lurker"....

Posts build up quite quickly yes, maybe have a look in the general discussions or funny jokes section and join in on the banter /default_biggrin.png

I certainly need help in the Joke a Day dept. They aren't hard to find elsewhere, then copy and paste. I only ask you try and find ones that make Southern white people the butt, we don't get ragged on enough.... /default_biggrin.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back