Hi

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi all,

I used to be a member (not very active) of drugbuyers.com for a very long time until recently I found it to be closed. Looks like a great place, thanx for having me.

GREETINGS TO ALL! I too used to be a member way back, well more of an observer. Anyway,I'm back now & hope to make some new friends! :)

Welcome Both of you we are more than happy to have you here im a orphen from db too so its nice to see one of my fellow members. Hope you remember alot what was wrote on db this way we can all put our minds together and get the forum running nice and smooth again. It's a shame we lost all that valuble info, but if enough of us orphen db members find our way here we will have no problems because that valuble info IS IN OUR MINDS!!!! :D

Hey Vizman, it's Heavenlee, are you Vman from the board that hurt us all ran by that schmuk Alex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vizman

Member Since 25 Aug 2011

OFFLINE Last Active Sep 09 2011 07:34 AM
Welcome (back?)

Our Mods, follow I R S recommendations to keep all record for 4-7 years (?# of years? Don't pay the IRS my full attention at all times).

So, whether you're back, new and improved or just chose a popular screen name, hi Vizman.

Peace,

Beranda

Hi all:  Thanks for having me.  I've been around but there's so many forums these days it's still hard to catch up with people.  Hope I can contribute in some way.

Its gonna take time, LE is here ever day, multiple screen names abound and IP's cant always be tracked.

Cool avatar & sig

I had to go underground for a variety of reasons.............

Hi all:  Thanks for having me.  I've been around but there's so many forums these days it's still hard to catch up with people.  Hope I can contribute in some way.
Welcome...How bout' dem' Seahawks?!!

if you have to ask you wouldn't get it antway............................................
Yeah, probably not. I mean, why would LE have any interest in a board like this? /default_huh.png

What do I know though? I'm just some dip shit attorney who runs an equity fund family and merchant banking operation.

I am not a smart man, but I know what DBG is.....

LMAO its ok jewy I don't understand either I was just saying if you don't already know then youll never get it, whatever the fuck it may be /default_blink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
dem seahawks be good.  chit!

the quote function be bad tho.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back