Hi

fisher220

Hi everyone.  I donated a few weeks ago but never introduced myself.  Im from the US and found this site a few months back and at first I was hesitant to donate but now Im kicking myself wishing I donated sooner.  So far this site has been great and I've already had some steer me in the right direction.  Hopefully I can find what Im looking for...till then I hope everyone is staying healthy and looking forward to the holidays and 2021.

I realize this is not much of an introduction but better than nothing i suppose.

D. Fisher

I swear with as long winded as I can get, I should really start using a template to copy paste and amend as needed and appropriate for my welcoming of new members! Lol

Anywhore, welcome to the forum, and I hope you find a home here! We have some really dope members in this Community, and there is a trove of knowledge available here if you look for it! I personally have a lot of information I am happy to share related to crypt0curr3ncy, maintaining proper 0P§3€ (0p3rat!0n@1 §3€ur!t¥), h@rm r3duct!0n, and more. You may even come across a little of my contributions to the forum related to those topics if you dig around a bit. Other members have much valuable information to dispense and share as well, and many already have for the Community here. Feel free to reach out if you ever need to, either by tagging my username with an @ symbol at the beginning of it here in this thread specifically since it is yours, or DM me is you end up donating to become a sponsor. Trust me, donating is totally worth it.

Love and Light,

LL

Welcome aboard the ship, Fisher!

It's always nice to add another friendly member to the crew.

Like the others have said, there is a wealth of information on all sorts of topics so if you spend your time looking around and reading up on things, you'll end up becoming a very wise person.

Nice to meet you, hope to see you around!

Welcome to @fisher220 read forum rules and donate. I dont mean to sound rude. Lets keep introductions short for new members. This is introductions section. Love and thanks

Hev

you are not being rude and I did donate a few weeks back. I quickly looked over the forum rules but probably should look them over again so definitely appreciate the advice. Thank you.

@jtab thank you.  i think we're all looking for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or maybe thats just me.  I appreciate the welcome.

@Yardarm I just wanted to let others know its your welcome thread. We should welcome new members, but sometimes other members add to your thread needless information. It is yours!  Thank you for donation and look forward to seeing you here. Hev

PS It was kind of you to thank everyone but like I said its introductions. A simple welcome is perfect. You do not have to thank everyone. We are happy to have you here. Luv Hev

Last edited by a moderator:
@LysergamideLandscapes1938 read reread reread! Thank you for helping  it takes just one member to help bring some memories back this past year. I really appreciate it. I want to be called out when I am wrong so I will remember next time. Thank you so much for bringing to my attention.

Much love ❤❤❤ hev  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back