Hitting customs twice?

vizman

Hi,

My pack was coming from singapore to lower east coast. I had my pack arrive at JFK, delivery was scheduled and then the day before delivery date I receive notice that my pack is delayed. I check the next day when pack was scheduled to land, and it shows inbound into customs once again, but now after landing in Jamaica, NY with notice inbound into customs. I've never had a pack land in customs twice, or ever landing in customs after arriving to Jamaica, NY. Any experience with this scenario or perhaps any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of two trips thru customs personally... maybe a bad scan or it got sorted onto the wrong truck? i'd try to chill for a few days if it were me and then check again. it can be stressful trying to watch a pack with squirrely behavior too closely. 

never heard of two trips thru customs personally... maybe a bad scan or it got sorted onto the wrong truck? i'd try to chill for a few days if it were me and then check again. it can be stressful trying to watch a pack with squirrely behavior too closely. 
I have been tracking it, once or twice a day. 

It is very odd, that’s why I wondered if this had happened to anyone at what was the outcome. This is what it looks like 

Tracking History

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019

In Transit to Next Facility,

September XX, 2019
3:59 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility,
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019
11:17 am

Processed Through Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

I have been tracking it, once or twice a day. 

It is very odd, that’s why I wondered if this had happened to anyone at what was the outcome. This is what it looks like 

Tracking History

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019

In Transit to Next Facility,

September XX, 2019
3:59 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility,
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019
11:17 am

Processed Through Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 
That to me just looks like it just got moved around and finally actually got to customs when it hit ISC NEW YORK. I don't think its went through twice....

That's normal for the centers who are good at fully scanning. 

One shows "Hey we got it" 

Other shows "hey we're done fucking with your shit you'll have it soon homie" 

That to me just looks like it just got moved around and finally actually got to customs when it hit ISC NEW YORK. I don't think its went through twice....
It passed JFK passing customs and then landed in Jamaica. Delivery was scheduled for Monday. After Jamaica it was in transition to its destination with date to be delivered. Somehow after a couple days it went back to Jamaica and back into customs. Still inbound into customs so it’s been about a week delayed (since scheduled delivery date)

Hello.Is there any possibility that the contents of the package have been changed and investigated by the authorities?

Amad123 said:
@vizman did you ever receive that package? Or what ever happened? Mine is doing the same thing. Never had a mag say going through customs so I’m wondering if they opened it? 
Never got the pack and the vendor was aware of the issue bc it had happened already to others, he resent. People have been sentenced for less in my state. The risk we take, take as many precautions as possible.

I was just going to post on this matter ,then came across this .I notice several reports (myself included) of paks hitting ISC NY then saying cleared but heads the opposite direction of delivery going inbound to customs in Chicago .It will sit there several weeks then eventually later get a LL.

I thought I was the only one till I checked some other forums and talked to a few others around the EC that have also reported this . So its clearing one customs then being sent to another customs.

This all started while this pandemic has been going on and I don't order International anymore for this reason.I have a conspiracy that my name is red flagged due to multiple LL throughout the past 6 years. Anybody Chime In.

Thanks 

Good day 

Last edited by a moderator:
Likewise, I've had this happen often since the pandemic, but never before that I can recall. An international package will show on tracking as going to one customs center and then to another. I can't tell if this is a function of tracking not being as well maintained (so the truth is, it only goes through one facility, but is mis-scanned), or if customs actually needs to send packages from one facility to another (perhaps due to understaffing), or both.

It's not just you though. This has been happening a lot for the past six months. I don't think it has anything to do with customs investigations. If they're investigating something, I highly doubt notification of it goes out on tracking!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back