Hiya!

thumper

Comparing myself to the majority of all of you gracious, kind, intelligent, keepers of humanity in our little world, I am, ..... I am,...I am the cross of Garth Algar and Wayne Campbell. "We're not worthy....We're not worthy!"

You see,...I have been reading...reading...reading... For I too, have 2eyes...2ears...and yes, just1 mouth--I WILL stick to a philosophy, for the time being,,...that " I shall post no post until it is time!"

As an inanimate object, I am,....I am,....I am that yelloooow sponge with the green abrasive side we ALL have under our sink! We will never throw that one out! We KNOW it will still absorb whatever liquids we want and whenever we want...and we still only clean it by rinsing w/hot water!

I AM THAT SPONGE! I am absorbing!!!!

Welcome to our community

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Again as new member

1. Read the rules

2. Have fun

3. Don't take anything personal " some people will be asses" but don't respond to flaming, but almost everyone here is awsome........ I learned first hand

follow those 3 and you'll make tons for friends and contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. Thought maybe I had already f...er/messed up. I c we r both from the south. I, the adopted ST of JB. 

("That's y its still a mystery to me y some people live like they dew, So many nice things happenin out there,,, they've never evn seen a clue. But we'r doin fine we can travel&rhyme you KNOW wev been doinn our part......

Welcome thumper! I like your screen name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome thumper!! Was the screen name Aristotle take lol I'm just joking don't take it personal. Have fun out here

Speaking of screen names...

I thinkbeachgirlie90 is the only one that gets it! I not only have grown children but also a gerber look-a-like grand daughter. So, I am an expert in this JEPARDY category.....

For $500.00 the answer is......

50 years ago in a WD movie I was introduced as a friend of the star-toon. I was nick-named after the percussion filled twitch in my hind leg.

Anyone....Anyone...???

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back