Hola everyone!!

Hola! So like totally horrible at introductions but here it goes y'all! I'm currently tro learn Spanish because I think it's a beautiful language and I'm constantly finding myself in situations where everyone else is speaking Spanish and I'm sitting there thinking "Wonder if they're talking about me?" Is that a normal reaction? LOL But it's totally confusing because I bou 3 different Spanish programs and I can try to say the EXACT SAME THING in one program and then it tells me it's something different in the next so I know like totally the wrong forum language advice but any Spanish speaking peeps out there feel free to PM me and give me a LiL help!!  :D  So my name on here relates to my e-mail which obviously I can't post it all but I was going for something that was close to "Flower Child" because I shoulda been born in the 60's!! LOL

Just here to learn some cool vendors and help out when I can. Not new to the IOPs and E-Mail vendors or forums, just new to THIS forum. Want to become a sponsor but I HATE bitcoins!!! Last three times I tried to do the whole shpill my wallet got robbed before I could send em to who they were meant to go to!! So NOT great  with em, again if anyone wanna holler  at me and tell me some tips I'd be totally grateful!!

Won't say exactly where I am from but we'll put it this way-if you're from USA you should totally be able to guess a general area!-I feel like introducing myself like "Howdy y'all!! We don't wear shoes, oh wait-WE DO!! We do pretty much like live in the sticks, everyone thinks we ain't got no teeth neither but we do, and we aint inbred neither!" Oh and my favorite when I meet someone and tell em where I live, "You live near Richmond?" "No, that's that poor a$$ excuse for geography in this country, you know where Timbukto (Ten Buck Two) is but you don't know I live in a completely seperate state!"  Fortunately I live on the border of two other states so it makes it easy to get out of this crap hole-even if it's just to go to Walmart!! LOL

I'm pretty much looking for some stuff to chill out on and help with some anxiety and nerve pain and possibly something hormonal, IDK if anyone has the hormonal thing though. Been doing this for like 18 years so pretty familiar with the ins-and-outs if this forum is the same as most. Im still a member of a couple other forums but trying to find a couple new vens. Any suggestions welcome. 

Guess that's like "All About Me". On a side note-Obviously I can't PM yet b/c I just got here but if @2earls could PM me I'd like totally be gratteful becuse I was told you might be able to help me out on a couple things. Thanks!!! Peace and Love Everyone-Pass it around!!!! AND KeeP IT GrOoVy!!! :784_peace:

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back