HOLA

upchuck

I'm Upchuck I am an old Drugbuyers member, and long time SY customer. I haven't purchased anything in a few years, and am lost as to who is who down there. I just donated my $20 to the cause, well worth it. I don't want to ruin my 100% success rate with SY. Thanks to all of you who participate.

Upchuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi upchuck,

Welcome to the forum and the best SY section around  (in my humble opinion ). All of a sudden we are having an influx of skulls. Gotta say I'm liking it!

2earls

ah , SKULLS!! Im going to hide under the deck..(shivers ) hehe...

Well then welcome back then and we are so happy that you decided to be apart here...

See you round the forums /default_smile.png

I believe I do remember you, I keep seeing "sponsor" you gals, is there anyway I could make a few conations to people who do not have the money for the vip part of the forum? I'm just in a better position than before when I firSt started here many years ago, a baby, working 80 hours a week with a no good dope fiend husband, that marriage didn't last long enough for me to have his child, argh! Anyways, welcome back Skulls, glad to see you return, we all seem to do! I think it been 16 years of me on and off, but I always come back, mainly for the support of the women here, but yes for some yummies every once in a while! Heav

Welcome 'chuck. I too am back after an absence. Though, not so long as yours. /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back