Holiday Hours

painit4word

Does anyone with time under their belt know if vendors, specifically the SY and U2U vendors, will be open every usual day less Xmas and NY's day? Or do you think it really is vendor specific? Didn't want to burden them each with an extra mail this time of year so if someone knows the general answer here, that would be great. Thx!

Check with the drug dealers union, ask them what holidays the get.

Last edited:
I think you really have to ask the individuals, last year I was able to order from Eiffelrx right before Christmas but that doesn't mean they will work the same schedule this year.

No, a day late is nothing at this time of year. Even some of my gifts are a week late. Even if the vendors are working, they have to rely on overloaded delivery services. If you can wait until after Christmas, do it.

...and thanks to all who responded. Merry Christmas Everyone! Also, my original post was submitted twice on accident and wasn't sure how to delete the other one. Any way for me to delete it or do mods have to do that?

p4W

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the individual in my experience.
Actually, this year seems to be going incredibly smooth. Having said that:  "criss cross, applesauce-no jinxies!"

*both hands crossed with fingers crossed in front of me reciting this*

?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back