Home address vs mailbox rental

Jonedoe

Hi All, 

I’ve been a member for a little while now and have received several packages from Jim and from Q, mostly from Q. Both of their services are impeccable. I had an entire order re shipped one time after all five envelopes were seized by the big C-word. 

My question is in regards to weather any of you fine people find it more beneficial to have your deliveries sent to your home or to a PO Box at a mom & pop small mailbox rental store where they provide you with a street address. Those of you in real rural areas like  people in North Dakota on a Reservation, this question doesn’t apply because for the most part you have to use PO Boxes.

Thanks for all your help and remember stay safe and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

J

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s more of a personal preference. Some people get a private PO Box b/c their roomies or neighbors steal or they’re never home. Others get one b/c they feel safer using one instead of their actual address. I honestly don’t think it makes a difference, in terms of if something gets sEiZeD or not. 

Hopefully some of the members who have one will post their opinions. Good luck!! 

Can we re-visit this topic?  Is there any way to obtain a totally anonymous mailing address that can be used by carriers such as UPS, etc  I know you can rent a mailbox from a local mom and pops outfit, but I am assuming one would have to show legit ID to do so (which at that point its no longer anonymous and perhaps even more risky than a package sitting "mistakenly" on the doorstep.)  Just wondering if there could possibly be another safer option besides my home address. I don't see one

Can we re-visit this topic?  Is there any way to obtain a totally anonymous mailing address that can be used by carriers such as UPS, etc  I know you can rent a mailbox from a local mom and pops outfit, but I am assuming one would have to show legit ID to do so (which at that point its no longer anonymous and perhaps even more risky than a package sitting "mistakenly" on the doorstep.)  Just wondering if there could possibly be another safer option besides my home address. I don't see one
I've tried without success to do just that. I'd love to know if there is indeed a method. Maybe get a fake ID.

@never2many a fake ID would solve alot of issues.   Certainly they are easier to obtain now than years ago - worth researching (maybe asking some of my more savvy highschool relatives..)

@Roxyanne how funny! 🤦‍♀️

I bet you can pass for 23! AND make sure you have a bank account to send a wire. (you may know its a federal felony to wire transfer funds for illegal gain)

Oh, well, at least we can still laugh! This cracked me up! 🤣😂

@alixjones2018  speaking of sending funds.  i saw my homegirl this weekend, and she had met yet another dude online who she's "in love" with, who lives in another state.  This chick....last year she had met THE ONE, then she found out he was actually in prison.  But he got out...then he was broke and wanted to come see her, so she sent him money for a plane ticket, she never heard from him again.   Anyway, I think about the lonely world we live in, and how easy it is to get swindled when you're lonely.  It's especially bad when the dudes just disappear!   (sorry for the off-topic rant...but I think it needs to be said  ;)   )   @never2many

@Roxyanne it happens everyday, multiple times, I am sure. You know I will say to you that you just need to be there for your girlfriends. Show her your love and support! And who knows maybe after sending a boatload of money, time and time again, she will find the one! 🤗

When you get worn out just take a little time away. Check into an Airbnb for a few days. Its what I do! 😍

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back