How do i get content? say i need 20+ for some options.

Need help understanding how to get content so i can message
Simply make posts where relevant @Benjaminion. Don't make pointless ones just to bring your post count up though. I'm sure you will be able to contribute here, there is plenty of content to read and reply to. Why do you need to message so quickly though? There are plenty of vendors you can personally contact immediately. 

looking for legal fnet analogues using cc or debit. I've never used bitcoin and western union before. I am looking into bitcoins but i noticed topchems4me only uses western union?

looking for legal fnet analogues using cc or debit. I've never used bitcoin and western union before. I am looking into bitcoins but i noticed topchems4me only uses western union?
If you need a wallet suggested for bitcoin..or a bit of walking thru..pm me. Its a priceless option. How else would I order my snuff films anonymously?!

Kidding. But truly. It's only confusing until you get a good suggested wallet to use. And only load up what you need in BCs from order to order. We use one that only allows a $40 a day trade over..which is more than enough q72 hrs for your test order. But. Why not make it easy on yourself and use WU? Also..I believe fine chems currently has both furyl  and acetyl fent mixed varying ratios with both mannitol and or caffeine depending on your ROA. I wouldnt post them on the board yet but I think they still have it..and we have had seemless ordersx2 now. Up to you. 

Are there areas that don't count as "content" contribution?  Say, I post in "Sports".  Does my post in that Off Topic area count as content?

Thank you, Sheraton Gibson

This entire site should help you from getting scammed, but I'll assist you if I can.

Lol, I think we have veered off in many directions on this one @sheepup, but if anyone has the path to contentment, they can post that too.

Nikolas said:
As a newbie I try to understand what is the connection between posts and message .Please help...
Once you reach 20 posts, you can PM other members yourself @Nikolas. Be wary however, most if not all the info you need or want is readily available on open forum.

Must be missing something, "there are plenty of vendors you can personally contact immediately",  I can find only 3, in the banners, the others don't work (error message) or are only available to sponsor or VIP.  What am I missing? I have read most of the site...

Must be missing something, "there are plenty of vendors you can personally contact immediately",  I can find only 3, in the banners, the others don't work (error message) or are only available to sponsor or VIP.  What am I missing? I have read most of the site...
International section is your friend. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back