How Extremely Easy It Is To Fake Pills

• Thread starter Thread starter sail4ever
  • Start date Start date
S

sail4ever

i was doing some research, and came across this 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-round-Stamp-Die-molds-for-punch-tablet-press-machine-die-punchers-moulds-/281102667916

literally anybody can purchase a pill press, and for $120 purchase the die to make fake M's, A215's, 2mg bars, etc. RIGHT OFF OF EBAY! no wonder the amount of fake pills going around is skyrocketing! whats your take on this? ..a company willing to sacrifice human safety by allowing people to start ripping off name brand pills people ingest (and can possibly die from) for $120?? 

this was posted two days ago. but yeah, good lookin out, fakes are everywhere

dude check this out for your whole paycheck you can mass produce any pill http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Tablet-press-machine-tablet-maker-pill-press-machine-CN-0/65082681?gpid=41917244461&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CPnsvrW7r7cCFcij4AodC3AAcg          with a million name brand stamp and molds

if thats not crazy enough  
 and you end up with alot of  this   fake meds so be careful the cheapest  hand pill press by hand was 22 bucks

Wow. Ya know i swear this dude i know is sellling those fake M30s. They do something but they crumble super easy and are really really white.

Sad how things like this are becoming more and more commonplace. I am sure that "fakes" are only going to get better and easier to produce as times goes by... wish doctors in the US were more willing to write the prescriptions many of us seek.... 

I'm not sure I understand the issue here. Isn't that the whole point of doing test runs? If a placebo works for you, great. Otherwise, if it's not the real deal, you don't get the real effects, and you don't order from that iop again. This is especially true where one's body urgently needs the mechanistic action. Am I wrong to assert that sending fakes is equal to sending nothing ? 

Biggest concern of mine is that there's 0 care when making fakes,there's documentary on youtube about Chinese counterfeiting everything from named brands of clothes,jewelry,perfume,bags to meds,and most terrifying thing that ive seen on it,the sweat shops where kids and people are made to work 24/7 in most nasty hazardous,infected conditions for couple cents a day.Theres an example in video where chinese managed to make billions of fake diabetes and Hiv meds for whole africa,by bribing medical officials thus resulting in many deaths,not only fakes looked like real deal as they can now produce 100% real holograms blisters and shapes,but compounds used in them can be lethal not just by using some filler but chemicals that can ruin persons body.

Now im becoming vary from where i get my stuff as i already have two batches of fake vals,one is round blue tab with single split across it,and besides chalky taste it also dyes my tongue blue,other one is indian diaz 10mg zepose white round with double score ,and altough they might be close to eu/us vals but paper filling that you can feel crumbling apart is just ridiculous from indian diaz,not to mention how weak they are.

So if someone thinks that fakes cant be made with hand press or some cheapo pill press is totally wrong as custom dyes can be made pretty easy,then it comes down to finding right ingredients as a filler to make stuff as close to the original pretty easily as theres dozen of chemicals that can provide nice binding yet be lethal,as everything comes down to ppl selling them is making $ and if some sort of chemical can mimic drowsiness or fatigue,may it be some allergy pills or combo of flu meds,they will rather crunch those to make extra bucks,as benzo compounds are almost impossible to manufacture in home labs,And id imagine only handfull of places that one could get bulk of good grade benzo.

The biggest concern with benzo's would be a first-generation anti-histamine. The first-gens caused drowsiness and mild sedation, and these former side effects are now used specifically for this purpose (not histamine antagonism, which becomes the undesired side effect) as OTC "sleeping pills" in most countries. It's interesting on a pharmo note that they swapped the target/sidefx over time. But anyway, the point is that you could easily get a cheap 1st gen anti-histamine in a high concentration in your fake benzo's. That would be the easiest way to make a counterfeit product that might be interpreted as "dose-weak" instead of a totally fake molecule. At least it's hard to get hurt this way. Once two or three people make a post about the quality the vendor gets blacklisted. That's why this forum model works well imo.

I recently received some Alp Bars from India that I believe to be fake. Very chalky taste and appearance, and they just do not have that ALP taste (which I doubt can be faked). I did try one and noticed some sort of effect, but not a benzo effect. The first thing that came to mind was that they likely contain anti-histimine or some other chemical that promotes drowsiness. I had given a few away before realizing this, but no one seemed to notice... Possibly a combo of whatever crap chemical is in it and the placebo effect.

I've dealt with an IOP in the past who offered both 1mg and 2mg tabs.. The 1mg's were legit, but the 2mgs were fake. Luckily Alp has a distinct disgusting taste that can't be faked. Steer clear of the "GG249" bars, one of the most common fakes.

I know this is old... But thanks for the videos. I wondered how fakes were made n now I know..thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this was quit the eye opener, as i think i have eaten most of the products these loser are creating in these videos lol F my money and F my life !!!

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back