How long after donating does it take to get into the sy vendors?

okiejack

Just wondering . Donated today . Hope it helps . I get alot of info and try to give on the forum . Thanks 

Shouldn't be more than 24 hours, admin is on other side of the world. Any problems give him a message. 

the last 3 times I donated my status was updated within about 5 minutes. And that's despite forgetting to mention my username on the donation page. 

you where lucky, he must have been on the forum at the time.  Most times it does happen between the time you do it and up to 24 hours....Which really isnt bad.  Hey we all have jobs and what not /default_smile.png

I have donated, but it still won't give me access to SY vendors...is there someone that can help?

Thanks,

Jim

It can take up to 24 hours, Admin is in another part of the world, but you may find your status updates quicker than that. Also, on behalf of the forum, thank you for your donation! 

If after 24 hours my status isn't updated. Who do I contact. Made a donation last night and used PP but it is tied to another email.

if you have read this thread, short as it is, you would know that is can take 24-36 hours.  admin is on the other side of the world and has a very different time zone.  plus if it is connected to another email you have to put a note in the comments section your screen name and email connected to your dbg account

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. I did read the thread and it indicated up to 24 hours. And my question was...who do i contact after that period to get my status updated?

AFter 24 -36 hours you will be allowed in IF you properly made the comments and notations I mentioned.  If you are not in after that time period, contact one of us mods or Admin.  did you put the proper notations on your donation?

Just wait........we can cross that bridge when you get to it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the donation @runnerlk. Much appreciated  and wish you success if you give the SY a try.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back