How Long After Taking Oxy Ir Will It Become Detectable In A Ua

Mr. Crowley

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Let's say I take a Perc or Roxy as I'm walking into my PM doc appointment and they give me a UA 45-90 mins later, will it show? Remember, theraputic UAs have a much lower cutoff threshold than LE or pre-employment tests. This is a somewhat hypothetical question.

Also, are doctors able to tell if you are taking more than prescribed? It seems like a lot of what I've read indicates that for a variety of factors, they can't extrapolate the lab results to make a determination as to what dosages you are taking. Has anyone faced that?

Thanks!!

MC

Last edited by a moderator:
MC, I have no experience with your hypothetical questions but I've read a few things on the net.

I think pk's may show up in a UA in maybe a half hour after ingesting at the least. Just my guess cause I had one of them pee sticks and used it after I took some Vikings and it showed positive after a 1/2 to 3/4 hrs.. I was just curious about the detection time.

I feel that PM doctors and clinics have perfected measurements about current levels in a patients UA. Of course the amount of drugs taken above the prescribed amount can probably really distort the readings along with how recent the drugs were taken. We all know about half life of drugs and taking something 8 hours prior will show much less that taking something 4 hours prior.

Please don't take a comments as being accurate or even reasonable. Just wanted to give you and maybe other members something to think about, and agree with or dispute my opinions.

You know what's funny, I just did an at home 12 panel test and it came up positive for Oxy. All I've had is hydro. The last time I took any Oxy was at least 3+ weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many factors that play into these things. Metabolism, kidney function, type of test, how hydrated you are, cutoffs, etc. Generally, a pill can show up in urine within 30-60 mins. Depending on the strength and type, it may not show up at all. Especially if you drink lots of water & dilute your urine quickly. They can get a general idea of the levels. If you are taking way more or way less it will be noticeable. But like I said, so many factors play in that you can dispute the results & demand a re take. Some Drs make you sign contracts though & can drop you for about any reason they want. The home tests can be inaccurate. It's nearly impossible to be able to differentiate hydro & oxy without sending it off to a lab. I have lots of experience with drug testing if you want to PM something more specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many factors that play into these things. Metabolism, kidney function, type of test, how hydrated you are, cutoffs, etc. Generally, a pill can show up in urine within 30-60 mins. Depending on the strength and type, it may not show up at all. Especially if you drink lots of water & dilute your urine quickly. They can get a general idea of the levels. If you are taking way more or way less it will be noticeable. But like I said, so many factors play in that you can dispute the results & demand a re take. Some Drs make you sign contracts though & can drop you for about any reason they want. The home tests can be inaccurate. It's nearly impossible to be able to differentiate hydro & oxy without sending it off to a lab. I have lots of experience with drug testing if you want to PM something more specific.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks J, I may take you up on that. Funny enough, he didn't even test me. I think he only does on UA a year and, at least in my experience, never dose pill counts. However, given the rescheduling of hydro, I have to see him evey 3 months now instead of every 6 months.

Thanks J, I may take you up on that. Funny enough, he didn't even test me. I think he only does on UA a year and, at least in my experience, never dose pill counts. However, given the rescheduling of hydro, I have to see him evey 3 months now instead of every 6 months.
Glad you dodged the bullet MC. Maybe next time plan ahead and determine the prescribed dose, take that just as recommended so it won't show up as over doing it.

Mr Crowley- sounds like you are a really good patient to be able to dodge that stuff. You never know when they might surprise you tho. I know a lady that goes to a clinic & never got tested. She was so generous & would give me her spares. They surprised her with a test & her levels were very low...she got a written warning. So now she has to make sure she takes the prescribed dose for about 3 days before her visit bc they test her every time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Crowley- sounds like you are a really good patient to be able to dodge that stuff. You never know when they might surprise you tho. I know a lady that goes to a clinic & never got tested. She was so generous & would give me her spares. They surprised her with a test & her levels were very low...she got a written warning. So now she has to make sure she takes the prescribed dose for about 3 days before her visit bc they test her every time now.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm definitely don't want to fuck it up.

To my knowledge, drugs take a couple hours to show up in a UA. I'm on papers right now, going in twice a month.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back