How long does Valium show up on a drug test?

Rainey

I need a response from a "seasoned benzo veteran." 

I seem to be uncovering conflicting info on the issue of how long Valium will show up on my at work drug pee test.  Most drugs are about 5 days, mj of course much longer. Over the course of Thursday, Friday & Saturday last week I took a total of 12 10mg Valiums.  

I have a drug test in 7 days from today sopped taking Val yesterday so it will be approx 1 week. Sooooo... now I am hearing that yesoat all pharmaceuticals are 3-5 days to pee clean EXCEPT Valium which can show up for 30 days! Please tell me this is not true. Anyone?

~Rainey

It has a very long half life, 50-200 hours. Smoking can reduce this, as can upping your metabolism, green tea etc . Everyone is different, but I would not be confident of a clean test in that timescale. 

if you're taking high doses day after day for long periods of time it is possible to fail for it after 3 months from your last dose.

you cannot get valium out in 3 to 5 days. I regret to inform you. vinegar and a water flush will give you a very good shot at peeing clean

Last edited by a moderator:
Linx, would you happen to have a link or schedule that shows the length of time that all types of anxiety/insomnia meds stay the system?  Maybe it's the 3 - 5 days - except for valium?  Thanks.

Linx, would you happen to have a link or schedule that shows the length of time that all types of anxiety/insomnia meds stay the system?  Maybe it's the 3 - 5 days - except for valium?  Thanks.
Valium has the longest half-life of any benzos. If you are at all drug tested or risk a possible drug test I always tell people to stay clear of Valium. 

You can look up benzo half-life's but it may not be a help to you if you don't know how to calculate it. A lot goes into figuration male female metabolism age how much or how little you exercise how hydrated you are lots of things... for example if you take a single 10 mg Valium with the Half-Life being 40 to 100 hrs. If you have a fast metabolism your body would be able to clear 5 mg of it out of your system in 40 hours after another 40 hours half of the 5mg would be left which yields you 2.5 mg and so on...

If you find yourself on the higher scope of things on the 100 hour half life after 100 hours you would have 5 mg remaining in your system after another 100 hours there would be 2.5 mg remaining. Which is still enough to trip a threshold cut off

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back