How many is too many packages

Cher

I know that more packages draw more attention, as would the size of the packages. But what really catches Customs attention? Several packages a month? Several a week? A dozen a day? At what point does someone say, "Hey, this dude is really getting a lot of packages. Maybe we should check this out?" Or does it depend more on what country they're coming from?

Thanks in advance advice.

NO LIE: The most TNs I had at 1 time this past summer was 8 tracking numbers… all coming to my house!!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

- 1 from GETMYXANAX 💚
- 2 RB.ws peptide orders
- 1 RB.ws peptide late shipment
- 1 RB.ws anabolic shipment
- 1 RB.ws anabolic reshipment (wrong item)
- 2 anabolic shipments via a “non DBG vendor”

I was SUPER greedy; SUPER stupid; and I would NEVER EVER advice that you do what I did 💯

PS: All 8 Eagles landed AOK. But the 24/7 for weeks and weeks was not worth the $$$$ (nor the power trip!)

PER MONTH: I’ve generally receive 3-5 packages/boxes from various vendors for various scripts for us “Old Timers.” I also ship out for time-to-time 📬📫📪

Never use your real name when RECEIVING IN. Try to CYA with a backup shipping out address & alias. And make sure the orders fit in your SAFE mailbox!! Nothing left outside (for them fuc**** porch pirates)!!! 🤬

For RECEIVING: try to use various versions of your name, middle, last names + initials (like myself @DJGK, right? Be creative.

But something your mailman/lady would easily understand. (DJGK would not work!! But Jxxxxx Kxxxxxxx, maybe, right? Or Gxxxxx, J.) Just have to communicate with your postal teams. 💬💬💬

Something believable though. No super hero names!!! *instant red flags* …. First/Last initials are okay….. and change it up every few months! Always, always make sure your mail driver knows somehow!!!

@Cher : MAYBE GET A $5 LABEL MAKER & STICK YOUR ALIASES TO YOUR MAILBOX, if you have to!!! They’ll just look like temporary roommates, family members, and your obviously nicknames. You can take off the labels after touchdown.

(I see & chat with my mail lady all the time; so she looks out for my deliveries year round!! 🫱🏾‍🫲🏼)

PPS: In the past 2-3 years, I’ve probably ordered about 100 script orders from UKR, RUS, MEX, UK, USA, India, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Islands……. 90+% have made it through. 0 LOVE LETTERS though 📮

@Cher Good luck 🖤 I honestly wouldn’t worry too much about buying PERSONAL USAGE (which is TOTALLY ignored by upper law enforcement). JUST DONT SELL TO LITTLE KIDS; OR USE DRUGS AROUND YOUR KIDS!! (FEDs don’t like that) 3-6 months of buying personal usage (and using only in the privacy of your own home) is usually 100% legal & AOK.

MAINLY: They’re after the Big Boys, “El Jefes” & Triad Leaders — who are importing $1.2M per day!!!!!

Attachments

• 1DD1693C-A9A1-497F-9139-834D40891FFC.jpeg
    1DD1693C-A9A1-497F-9139-834D40891FFC.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks for the advice! I had been waiting until one landed before ordering another. For some vendors, that could mean 6-8 weeks between orders. And I do mean I wouldn't order anything else from anyone until that one came in. Just a little super paranoid here, lol. Not wanting to trip any red flags in customs.

Not worried about local mailpeople. It's getting flagged by customs that worries me. Sounds like it takes quite for them to start focusing on you.

Thanks and best of luck!

NO LIE: The most TNs I had at 1 time this past summer was 8 tracking numbers… all coming to my house!!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

- 1 from GETMYXANAX 💚
- 2 RB.ws peptide orders
- 1 RB.ws peptide late shipment
- 1 RB.ws anabolic shipment
- 1 RB.ws anabolic reshipment (wrong item)
- 2 anabolic shipments via a “non DBG vendor”

I was SUPER greedy; SUPER stupid; and I would NEVER EVER advice that you do what I did 💯

PS: All 8 Eagles landed AOK. But the 24/7 for weeks and weeks was not worth the $$$$ (nor the power trip!)

PER MONTH: I’ve generally receive 3-5 packages/boxes from various vendors for various scripts for us “Old Timers.” I also ship out for time-to-time 📬📫📪

Never use your real name when RECEIVING IN. Try to CYA with a backup shipping out address & alias. And make sure the orders fit in your SAFE mailbox!! Nothing left outside (for them fuc**** porch pirates)!!! 🤬

For RECEIVING: try to use various versions of your name, middle, last names + initials (like myself @DJGK, right? Be creative.

But something your mailman/lady would easily understand. (DJGK would not work!! But Jxxxxx Kxxxxxxx, maybe, right? Or Gxxxxx, J.) Just have to communicate with your postal teams. 💬💬💬

Something believable though. No super hero names!!! *instant red flags* …. First/Last initials are okay….. and change it up every few months! Always, always make sure your mail driver knows somehow!!!

@Cher : MAYBE GET A $5 LABEL MAKER & STICK YOUR ALIASES TO YOUR MAILBOX, if you have to!!! They’ll just look like temporary roommates, family members, and your obviously nicknames. You can take off the labels after touchdown.

(I see & chat with my mail lady all the time; so she looks out for my deliveries year round!! 🫱🏾‍🫲🏼)

PPS: In the past 2-3 years, I’ve probably ordered about 100 script orders from UKR, RUS, MEX, UK, USA, India, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Islands……. 90+% have made it through. 0 LOVE LETTERS though 📮

@Cher Good luck 🖤 I honestly wouldn’t worry too much about buying PERSONAL USAGE (which is TOTALLY ignored by upper law enforcement). JUST DONT SELL TO LITTLE KIDS; OR USE DRUGS AROUND YOUR KIDS!! (FEDs don’t like that) 3-6 months of buying personal usage (and using only in the privacy of your own home) is usually 100% legal & AOK.

MAINLY: They’re after the Big Boys, “El Jefes” & Triad Leaders — who are importing $1.2M per day!!!!!

CUSTOMS: That’s all up to your vendor! It’s your vendor’s JOB to get the package past Customs. Period. (Otherwise, WHY BE IN THIS BUSINESS?!)

That’s why some teams charge $35-$80 for shipping & handling, when postage only costs $5.23!!!

**Most times, cartels/triads have people on the INSIDE. Parts of your S&H money goes to go Dirty Customs Agent(s) 💯 Transfer-to-transfer-to-transfer; until it gets to a Dirty PostMaster somewhere. EVERY area as 1-2 of these cartel-connected Postal Managers

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back