How much risk are we actually taking when placing orders?

Trainspottin

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I would just like to know how much risk we are involved in when placing our orders through reputable vendors from the US to US domestic section. I want to place smaller orders no more than ninety benzos or twenty Oxycodone 39 mg. Pills at a time but was just thinking about LE tactics and what could possibly happen if a package was seized . Would they try to set me up and do a controlled delivery to my address? What would they try to do if my package was compromised I've ordered in the past with complete success but this was six years ago. This was before bitcoins was the main form of payment when you could send CIM. I want to be safe and order amounts that would help me out for weeks at a time. Should I not order very often? I live in a smaller town only about 29,000 people. I prefer TO use USPS priority mail.is there another delivery service where my parcel would be safer? Thank you for your service.

WORST CASE SCENARIO: You’ll get a seizure notice from the FEDs — giving you a reminder that buying imports drugs are illegal.

It’s your God-given right to order 30-90 scripts FOR PERSONAL USE. As long as you’re not selling the drugs to kids, you’ll be 99.9% AOK. No matter WHERE you live. [It’s a matter of “privacy”]

NOW: If you’re imported $1.2M in fentanyl; the FEDs will sting your ass ASAP!!!! But for a few months worth of personal medication (OF ANY SCHEDULE): most law enforcement agencies will look the other way.

THEY’RE ONLY AFTER THE KINGPINS. PARTICULARLY, THE FENTANYL SUPPLIERS

WORST CASE SCENARIO: You’ll get a seizure notice from the FEDs — giving you a reminder that buying imports drugs are illegal.

It’s your God-given right to order 30-90 scripts FOR PERSONAL USE. As long as you’re not selling the drugs to kids, you’ll be 99.9% AOK. No matter WHERE you live. [It’s a matter of “privacy”]

NOW: If you’re imported $1.2M in fentanyl; the FEDs will sting your ass ASAP!!!! But for a few months worth of personal medication (OF ANY SCHEDULE): most law enforcement agencies will look the other way.

THEY’RE ONLY AFTER THE KINGPINS. PARTICULARLY, THE FENTANYL SUPPLIERS

USPS to the house/workplace is perfectly fine. Just don’t delivery to PO BOXES!! 99.9% seizure rate @ PO BOX offices 🤬

Just read an interesting article all about LE tactics and delivery companies tactics as well. As long as you never admit to anything you are golden it seems. No large amounts and never admit to a fucking thing ever. You will be okay. Thanks for the amazing advice and the gift of more confidence I have discovered after reading about this thread. Awesome !!:))

CALIFORNIA 420 LAW:
- FLOWER: Buy up to 28g per day!! (w/o prescription)
- CONCENTRATES: Buy up to 8g per day (w/o prescription)
.... in my area, personal METH, HEROIN, FENTANYL & personal drug use is TOTALLY "legal," as long as you keep it indoors..... AND as long as you're not selling to kids 💯

"Out of sight; out of mind"

Also... MUSHROOMS are now legal in many, many counties in CALIFORNIA, okay?

....... I recently met a Korean-American homie (homeless + junkie status) from Oakland CA. He was arrested on a Saturday night/Sunday morning with 28 GRAMS OF FENTANYL!!!!!! [He had nodded off literally 100 feet from a police substation!!!!] 🤬🤬🤬🤬 .......

Monday AM COURT: He saw the judge. Judge OR'ed him that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So less than 48hrs in jail for 28G of FENNIE (in 1 baggie though) ........ BUT STILL!!!! Less than 2 days for 1oz 🫥

VERY confusing .....

I am not trusting any street fentanyl any ore folks . I am strictly going back to my Pharmaceutical variety as they are more often putting zylazene which is also known as Tranq Dope into the fet supply lately. They call it the zombie drug as it eats your flesh away the more you continue to keep using it. I live in a small town in NH and it just started to arrive. It's everywhere. It causes you to feel like you have dry mouth pretty fast after using it anyway you choose and you get extremely tired. Like overwhelmingly tired where you can't do anything but continue to sleep it's so disgusting that these cartels and fet suppliers like big time suppliers IE the United States Government are putting this shit into the supply. Overdosed are on the rise as Naloxene does not counter act anybody falling out now and it eats your body apart like Krocodil does as well. Why would these fucking scumbags be putting this shit into the supply? They are trying to kill us I believe. We are certainly living in the end times folks. Thank God for websites like this. I've always preferred pharmaceuticals over street drugs. They just feel so much better and are safer after conducting our own researches about the particular content. Stay as safe as possible and don't understand estimate your United States Government. They are evil conniving snakes who want to destroy us all and sell out to ruler of this world. They are all going to face the wrath of our creator soon enough and the funny thing is they mostly know this fact but continue to live a evil existence exploiting others and using everybody they possibly can on their way to complete control of this nation and other countries they see fit in discarding and using in a variety of facets from exploitation to monetary gain. War equals no ey to these evil counts and it's always been this way. They will lie and deceive whoever they can on their journey to self annihilation. Stay woke gentlemen.

Just read an interesting article all about LE tactics and delivery companies tactics as well. As long as you never admit to anything you are golden it seems. No large amounts and never admit to a fucking thing ever. You will be okay. Thanks for the amazing advice and the gift of more confidence I have discovered after reading about this thread. Awesome !!:))

This poor, naive brother was under investigation for 5-6 years, before the FEDs finally said, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" Go***mn cockblockers!!!!! 5-6 YEARS!!!!!!

So be careful.... informants & DEA can be around you at all times!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back