How risky is it to order? (germany)

and11995

Hello all together,

I'm from germany and think about to do my first order from an online pharmacy.

So the problem is I'm fron germany and we have strong customs here. How big is the chance that a order of say for example 100x Valium or 100x Xans bars will seized by german customs?

Anyone here from germany who can help me with this topic? And in Case a 100x Pill package get seized, what I wpuld get for this? Do I only get a letter from customs where I say I didn't ordered it and it can be destroyed or do i get more problems?

Thanks in advance!! Nice community :).

@reisebus do you have any opinion you are willing to share with this member? You are the only person I know is from the same country.

@and11995 welcome to the forum. I'm in the US so I don't have any particular insight on Germany but I can tell you that other countries such as Australia and Canada are also very strict and yet we do have members from those places having success. Good luck to you 

Thanks for your anwsers hoping maybe someone from germany can anwser here. But its good to know that ther're no problems to EU West.

@and11995 Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet someone from Germany here. You mentioned yourself, that the risk of a seizure is very high. Absolutely right!  Especially if you order from countries like India or South Africa. Never do that! But I know someone how even had a seizure recently from a country in East Europe which is not part of the EU.

It would not be that bad if you would just receive a letter but you can be sure they will make you problems. I will now write something some more in German because I will go into details:

Deleted by Admin

Only post in English are allowed here.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t worry about it. Anything coming from within the EU should be fine. 

Australia and Canada do have some of the harshest customs, however posted that is undoubtly correct. 

Thanks for all your anwsers :).

@reisebus shoot me please a PM if you have the time. Maybe you can anwser me some more Questions and help me out. Thanks in advance. And yeah I think there are not a lot people here from germany right? :D

Thanks for all your anwsers :).

@reisebus shoot me please a PM if you have the time. Maybe you can anwser me some more Questions and help me out. Thanks in advance. And yeah I think there are not a lot people here from germany right? :D
You need to be sponsor do send and receive PMs. This is something I would recommend to you anyway, because you will get access to the the "email only section" where you will find by far the best sources and vendors for orders to Germany.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back