how to avoid blacking out on benzos

Boofing2map6238

hey yall i got some bromazolam, and recently ive been having trouble with blacking out and doing incredibly stupid shit lol, i had 4 sheriffs deputies visit me because i was acting a fool, luckily i didnt get in any trouble.

so, im an experienced benzo user, ive been using for 3 years now, but i took a year break in 2023 so now my tolerance is not what it used to be. A couple months ago in January i was able to take 2mg xanax and not black out and feel high.

how can i dose so im high but not blacked out? What are your guy's advice for me?

ill add that I do have someone I can give the bromazolam to so i dont redose, but how can i gauge my tolerance level? Any advice is appreciated thanks guys

I dunno it’s like…if you haven’t figured this out for yourself nothing anyone is gonna tell you will change things.

I reccommend switching to pharma or going to rehab. Anyone who tells you different doesn’t have your best interest at heart.

This isn’t a how do I get high forum and admin/mods will 100% attest to that. Best of luck

I dunno it’s like…if you haven’t figured this out for yourself nothing anyone is gonna tell you will change things.

I reccommend switching to pharma or going to rehab. Anyone who tells you different doesn’t have your best interest at heart.

This isn’t a how do I get high forum and admin/mods will 100% attest to that. Best of luck
this entire forum is dedicated to recreational use of drugs is it not?

ive figured out how not to black out in the past but after my tolerance break its been difficult

It would appear you know the problem. But you also know the solution.

You'll change your self-destructive behavior the moment you actually want to change bad enough. If you're pulling stunts bad enough to earn badges at the door, then you truly do have a real problem far beyond "recreational" anything. You're strictly in "self-harm" territory. You need actual help that cannot be found on a forum.

this entire forum is dedicated to recreational use of drugs is it not?
no. It’s about source review and harm reduction

Whether it resulted in charges or not you’ve already had contact with police because of your use. I dunno how old you are but tighten up. Giving people dose advice on pharma is bad enough; nobody here needs the liability of telling you exactly how much to take of some RC benzo from a clandestine Chinese lab that probably isn’t even distributed into solution evenly lol. This kind of crap brings unnecessary heat to the site under an environment of already high scrutiny. Feel me?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back