how to become a VIP member?

That depends on what you mean by VIP member. VIP means you have made 500 posts, but people use the term to describe members who have access to the hidden areas of the forum.

You have to donate to access those.

It just happens dude like breathing the air in the atmosphere on Planet Earth that is so polluted now I'm getting off topic lol. 

Hammerblow said:
@2earls *ssssshhhh* we are the illuminati. Or just a subsection where you see pictures of me in my knickers and friendly good mornings/nights #glamorous 
I saw that and was like WHOLLY SHITE.........LOL........

:)

@Biskobro Lol I may have went slightly over the top 🤦‍♂️ But it’s this idea becoming a VIP member gives you access to hidden layers of private vendors with vitamins unheard of, the elixir of youth and untold riches.

All the best are shared for everyone to have access to.

@Biskobro Lol I may have went slightly over the top 🤦‍♂️ But it’s this idea becoming a VIP member gives you access to hidden layers of private vendors with vitamins unheard of, the elixir of youth and untold riches.

All the best are shared for everyone to have access to.
@Hammerblow Yeah I have read countless Posts where people are asking that specific question lol. I understand why they might think it has some kind of "special" S0urc3s "possibly" only Available to the "Trusted Members" or some whack-a-doodle type of idea such as that. 

Except that is not the case at all, at least from what we have all been told about the "The Gates To The V.I.P. Section!" is just a place where you can Post and be comfortable knowing the people there are well less "sketchy" than the like 2 Digit Post Count Members etc. lol and low Post Counts doesn't mean much. 

A high Post Count like 500 Posts simply means we get to know a little bit about someone and the vibes and info they give out to other Members is good or bad etc. etc. I think 500 Posts is truly the sweet spot since it's "to many Posts" for the ones that just one quick results in life instantly which who doesn't lol?

Bit off topic now but point is V.I.P. Section is explained by a some of the V.I.P. Members as being a possible more "comfortable place to post certain subjects" with people you know actually care enough to make 500 Posts at the Minimum which I think is the sweet spot. 

I agree. I'm new. I'm a writer by trade. Disabled. But won't let stop me. Lol. But I've spent years studying writing and 500 quakity posts is hard call ! Good way sort the wheat from the shaft.

I just got back from my 4th trip to local Bitcoin arms all scams reviews 2 years back all good in past 5-6 months people say good luck ever getting your Bitcoin from cash even at high10 percent fees. Maybe weeks later or refund. I've tried phone apps. I have bank account. I'm flipping ready just go into my local credit union and just effing buy it there. Online mailing cash to some dude in coasta Rica to buy anon local?? Bitcoin? Wtf. Why is this so hard to get same day Bitcoin. Someone pffer this service and charge flat 10-20 percent and a lot of us don't want to bother with the insanity of it woold gladly pay. 20 pedcent mske u good living!! Hopefully soon I can donate I have the $ now and am posting best quality posts I can but f$&k even with help all these bit avenues I get see bad reviews or it's too complex and I'm educsted?! And what's a segweit? Soon as I get basics it's more complex. I get tor and tumbling onion stuff but why no one stop bit voin shop that's verified like venders here- this is insanity folks! And I'm dusabled I can't afford to risk losing 200-400$

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back