How to Buy Cryptocurrency Guide

Damn Jack, out here doing gods work lol!!  The only thing i would HIGHLY recommend added (at least i didnt see this anywhere in your guides) is that you should always send to an external wallet prior to sending to a vendor.  Both Coinbase and Cashapp suspend accounts for ANYTHING suspicious.    Im not sure about Cashapp, but Coinbase can and will seize all of your assets if they suspect you are doing anything illegal or "grey-area" illegal.  Just a thought.  Otherwise this is brilliant and thanks soooooo much for putting this together, it really makes it ever so simple with all the pics and such.  MAD props!!!!

Damn Jack, out here doing gods work lol!!  The only thing i would HIGHLY recommend added (at least i didnt see this anywhere in your guides) is that you should always send to an external wallet prior to sending to a vendor.  Both Coinbase and Cashapp suspend accounts for ANYTHING suspicious.    Im not sure about Cashapp, but Coinbase can and will seize all of your assets if they suspect you are doing anything illegal or "grey-area" illegal.  Just a thought.  Otherwise this is brilliant and thanks soooooo much for putting this together, it really makes it ever so simple with all the pics and such.  MAD props!!!!
Thanks DoomKitty! 

We put a lot of effort into it so I'm glad you like it :)

And that is a very good point actually. I will make sure that gets added!

...Both Coinbase and Cashapp suspend accounts for ANYTHING suspicious.    Im not sure about Cashapp, but Coinbase can and will seize all of your assets if they suspect you are doing anything illegal or "grey-area" illegal.  Just a thought. 
I've had my account suspended at Coinbase forever.   They don't actually seize your assets.    Once suspended you can still login, but the only screen you have access to is  a screen that allows you to transfer your remaining assets somewhere else.    I wonder how they determine your transactions are "suspicious"?

Stay the hell away from exodus. 
They did an internal hack and stole all our funds. There is no other logical explanation to it.
There are cases all over the internet on this wallet provider doing this. Crypto is just not safe at the moment due to its nature

Uhh, what's with all the fear mongering? It's like reading one of those mainstream articles written by a billionaire who feels threatened because he doesn't own BTC. (Which is probably where a lot of the fear comes from. lol)

1. You do not have to use an online wallet service such as Coinbase. However, Coinbase has always been good to me, and I have never been suspended or anything from it. I have made a lot of profits off of my holdings without even expecting to and cashed them out from Coinbase with no problems. They've never suspended my account, however I've never used it for anything illegal.

2. Many exchanges and wallets have ripped people off in the past--however, to say that /right now/ is a dangerous time to get into BTC is crazy. There are tons of online services which have had years to build reputations. There are also RC vendors that scam people. What do we do? The same thing. Use Google, read reviews, find out who is reputable.
Me, personally, I'm lucky that when I signed up for an online wallet back in 2014, the one I used happened to be reputable.

Good luck, you guys.

And hey, Chemical Collective. Shame on you for not serving the Great States of the USA! (I'm just messing with you.)

You guys ever going to do u.s.a. shipping again? Like if the ban doesnt end up happening?
Don't feel bad. They don't want US money, they won't get US money. Not everyone can recognize greatness. Hahaha

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back